Dormady Looks To Be The Best Man for the QB Job

QD has looked the best each scrimmage in being completely in control. JG has had his moments as well in the first scrimmage which had the most healthy bodies playing. JG has been pressing and that is his problem. When he continues to learn and calm his emotions down he is going to be very good. We have two guys that can lead this team this year.
Maybe 3. McBride ain't bad.

Reactions: 1 person
Either you didn't watch the practice or your an idiot. Based on a lot of your previous post I'm guessing idiot.

Wait, so you think we can go ahead and name starters from a scripted practice? Lol. Remember when Bray went 4 for 30 in his Spring "game"? He went on to pass for over 3600 yards that year.

Who's the idiot again?

Reactions: 2 people
Few questions. Was JG playing with 2nd string O against 1st team D? And QD 1st team O against 2nd string D?

Remember when Bray sucked in the spring game?

There was a lot of rotating so same players. It seemed to me like JG got more chances to play than QD. It was nice to see Jones get a chance to play too, didn't know he had a rib injury though.

The same reaction I would've had if JG had shone and Dormady struggled. Lot of things left to happen. Nothing was settled or defined today. We're going to have some unreported true freshmen affect roster spots as well imo. Would've been interesting to see how the Guarantano or nothing regulars would've reacted in such a scenario. :lol:

P.S Breaker? What'd you think of "demeanor"s today? :wink2:

Wait, so you think we can go ahead and name starters from a scripted practice? Lol. Remember when Bray went 4 for 30 in his Spring "game"? He went on to pass for over 3600 yards that year.

Who's the idiot again?

You're grouchy Fade. You're of no use to us in this condition. Go get yourself right. :nono:

As of today QD looks very good, while the other guys looked very average....

It will be a long off season......

How did yalls team look overall? Anything GT should be really worried about? I know spring games don't show much normally though.

Good lord man. I explicitly said Dormady played better. No question. I enjoyed watching him and have been pulling for him to win the job.

Where did I ever say JG was being cheated? I would think it's pretty obvious to anyone with a pair of eyes that taking the running game away from the QBs hurts JG more than Dormady. Saying that isn't meant to disparage Dormady, it's just a fact. And vice-versa, if they had said the QBs couldn't throw the ball and could only run, Dormady would have been at a disadvantage.

QD outplayed JG today, but as you said, the results of a neutered spring game isn't going to be the deciding factor in the QB competition.

No you said "explicitly" that Jones was looking for a reason to give the job to QD. And yeah, the tone of your post was to disparage and diminish what Dormady did due to some supposed rule advantage.

Whether he had a better OL or he just managed the pocket better... he didn't get sacked while JG did twice. Or did the "touch" rule advantage QD too because he managed not to even get touched?

Reactions: 4 people
QD looked good, but let's not leap to conlclusions. It was just a spring game

Dormady did look good today but keep in mind so does every other quarterback that plays against our defense lol. He should get the nod because I think Butch is loyal to his older players.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back