Early Odds Released at Oddsshark

The one and only thing that gives me hope is how much Kentucky beat up Florida why we should be comparatively fresh. Florida has to be pretty bruised and battered and they possibly could be underestimating us. I could see us making us closer than it should be.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
If JG had been playing FL the other day instead of UTC, his first throw would have been a pick.

FL d-backs aren’t going to drop balls that JG throws directly to them.

The only way we have a chance to make it a game is by having success running the football. JG is obviously not a good enough QB to win the game as a gunslinger against UF's defense. History is not on our side here but I am hoping for the best.

There is absolutely no reason to suspect we won't be able to run the football against Florida.

1. Our O Line is somewhat improved but gator D Line is still more talented up front.
  2. gators will stack the box and make JG beat us throwing the football. He can't.

Reactions: cgrish
I don’t know. KY ran all over them. If, and I can’t believe I’m even about to type this, JG can make some throws early in the pass game, we could score some points on them. But I’m not holding my breath.

And if we give Kavosiey Smoke more carries we probably run for more than we did.

I'm just hoping chaney watched film of last years florida game and decides not to try a screen pass on the first drive. I'd be fine with a heavy run package and some quick SAFE passes until the offense gets acclimated to the UF speed on defense. Maybe then try a screen once or twice.

Results against UTC should be thrown out the window. Beating UTC 45-0 should not be seen as we've turned the corner. Florida's D will be hard for us to run against. We will have to rely on the play of JG. This will likely be his worst performance of the year so far.
If you are going to throw out the UTC game, might as well throw out the Ga.State game. Makes as much sense.

Reactions: KBVol
If you are going to throw out the UTC game, might as well throw out the Ga.State game. Makes as much sense.
So UTC is a game that Tennessee should never lose and we didn't. Ga. state is a game Tennessee should never lose and we did. You think that's the same?

And if we give Kavosiey Smoke more carries we probably run for more than we did.
Your coach is good, but I've seen him choke against Florida before. He should have ran his offense and tried to score. Should have not given Florida any time left. Your team was the better team that night.

So UTC is a game that Tennessee should never lose and we didn't. Ga. state is a game Tennessee should never lose and we did. You think that's the same?
Yep. If you’re gonna throw out one game vs an inferior opponent because it doesn’t fit your narrative of the qb, only fair to throw out one that that does.

Yep. If you’re gonna throw out one game vs an inferior opponent because it doesn’t fit your narrative of the qb, only fair to throw out one that that does.
Fit my narrative of the qb? I don't think Tennessee is very good right now and it's not only on the qb. Beating UTC does not signify that Tennessee is very good, Losing to Ga. state doesn't either.

VN Store

Back