Early signing day thread?

wrangler

The Orange Standard
If there's a thread like we usually have, with players and signing times, I don't see it.

We are going to have a very good class on both sides. It’s nice to see CJH recognize that we need help on defense and recruit that side extremely hard.

It’s not an off hand comment toward you but competent HCs recognize this that’s why they have success. It’s been a long long long time since Tennessee has had anything close to that.

It’s not an off hand comment toward you but competent HCs recognize this that’s why they have success. It’s been a long long long time since Tennessee has had anything close to that.
That’s why I posted that. A great head coach has to find his equal on the side of the ball he didn’t coach. Think Spurrier/Stoops. Florida was good for a few years but became great when they got a great defensive coordinator.

Is it just me or has the newer signing day formats (early signing day with 3 days or whatever) just about taken all the excitement out of it. NSDs used to be a major event. Now with the EEs and lack of decision day commits the NCAA has kind of ruined the whole spectacle.

Is it just me or has the newer signing day formats (early signing day with 3 days or whatever) just about taken all the excitement out of it. NSDs used to be a major event. Now with the EEs and lack of decision day commits the NCAA has kind of ruined the whole spectacle.

Decision Day commits were the best.

VN Store

Back