Edey most catered to player of all time

Wow! Edey gets hot chicks. Hmmm! Thats one big ugly dude with probably something else big she wants. Wonder what? Lol

Who in the NBA right now is like him? I think Luke Kornet might be the closest match but even he is faster than Edey and has the advantage of never having to guard Porzingis.
Edey is an outlier but Boban has made a nice career as a backup. He’s probably the closest player in the league physically to him

Edey is an outlier but Boban has made a nice career as a backup. He’s probably the closest player in the league physically to him
I’m not sure that would work out for him. Boban is fun, not just for the fans but also for his teammates. For about 5 years he was kept as part of a package deal with Tobias Harris because they were so close it would improve Tobias’s performance to have him around. Eden hasn’t shown that kind of personality thus far.

I’m not sure that would work out for him. Boban is fun, not just for the fans but also for his teammates. For about 5 years he was kept as part of a package deal with Tobias Harris because they were so close it would improve Tobias’s performance to have him around. Eden hasn’t shown that kind of personality thus far.
Tobias and Boban are best friends but an NBA team is not going to keep a player around to keep a player like Tobias happy. Boban has stuck around because he provides a unique skill set. If Edey can provide decent numbers at around 10 minutes a game he will stick around for awhile

Tobias and Boban are best friends but an NBA team is not going to keep a player around to keep a player like Tobias happy. Boban has stuck around because he provides a unique skill set. If Edey can provide decent numbers at around 10 minutes a game he will stick around for awhile
Boban is the last player off the bench in Houston, playing in 11 of 65 games, with only one of them finishing with a margin lower than 14 points. His most valuable trait is that he provides a $2 million/yr asset in potential trades; his most valuable asset as an active player on the team is that he’s not unpleasant in the locker room. That’s not the basis of a career.

Boban is the last player off the bench in Houston, playing in 11 of 65 games, with only one of them finishing with a margin lower than 14 points. His most valuable trait is that he provides a $2 million/yr asset in potential trades; his most valuable asset as an active player on the team is that he’s not unpleasant in the locker room. That’s not the basis of a career.
I’m not sure what your point Is. You asked who is like him in the NBA and I gave you an answer. He’s still collecting a check in the league at 35 years old. I’m sure Edey would be happy with that

You asked who is like him in the NBA and I gave you an answer. I’m not sure what your point is. He’s still collecting a check in the league at 35 years old
I don’t agree obviously, it’s why I’ve pointed out that the guys that most resemble him are rare and not especially sought after. Personally I look forward to his sharp decline in relevance.

I don’t agree obviously, it’s why I’ve pointed out that the guys that most resemble him are rare and not especially sought after. Personally I look forward to his sharp decline in relevance.

Yeah no **** 7’4” guys are rare. Comparing him to Boban isn’t crowning him as some excellent player

VN Store

Back