Eric Gray commits to Oklahoma

OU has a lot coming back this season.
He, Wanya and Lawrence will make them even better.
Lawrence came on late last season. Wanya lacked motivation here but has been a starter since game 1 freshman season. Gray was an All-Star.

it sucks to lose them. They should shine there

Regardless, our cupboard is not bare. I like the Heupel hire more and more every hour.
Im a college football fan, and will be watching their progress.

Maybe we'll play them in a bowl game!

I don’t think Eric Gray is the guy to go after. There’s another guy playing this weekend that I think is fair game though .

Reactions: ShowMeThemTD's
I feel like I’ve missed something big, what gives?

I'm guessing RDU VOL #14 means #10 on Bama's Defense
5271e46c8381c994bbea2221b540f7dc.jpg

*this post APPROVED by Rex Ryan

I don’t think Eric Gray is the guy to go after. There’s another guy playing this weekend that I think is fair game though .

What makes you think he wasn’t involved in the payment scandal along with Keyshawn? You can’t say he left because of playing time or poor system fit. It’s a relatively similar system at OU

What makes you think he wasn’t involved in the payment scandal along with Keyshawn? You can’t say he left because of playing time or poor system fit. It’s a relatively similar system at OU
I do think he was involved. I just know that he’s not playing for our biggest rival and I have far more respect for him going to OU than #10 going to Bama.

I do think he was involved. I just know that he’s not playing for our biggest rival and I have far more respect for him going to OU than #10 going to Bama.

IF he was involved he is just as liable as Pruitt, these players know you can’t take bribes. I can’t say that I blame some of the but it’s irrelevant in its damage to an already tarnished brand

IF he was involved he is just as liable as Pruitt, these players know you can’t take bribes. I can’t say that I blame some of the but it’s irrelevant in its damage to an already tarnished brand
I blame Pruitt or any coach/admin way more than I do the players.

He was involved.

Even at the earliest Gray was held out for receiving improper benefits.

VN Store

Back