Erik Ainge said this

Welcome to Knoxville Sports Media. Jimmy Hyams got burnt years ago trying to be the first to break a story. I have lived in multiple cities in my life, and this is the worst sports media I have seen. Most cities are supportive of the local teams. But here it seems like they delight in negative press about the Vols. Especially John Adams (thankfully he is rarely on the radio now).
I have never understood this thinking from our local media. I’ve lived in Knoxville my whole life and have often times wondered if the media covering other teams, picks apart their hometown team like the Knoxville media seems to do? I agree that a lot of it(imo) started with John Adams. Growing up without social media, the internet and numerous 24 hour sports channels, I remember the local writers at the News Sentinel and Knoxville Journal, being supportive, for the most part.🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

I was in person for all 4 games as a student. I‘m still having a hard time deciding which one was sweeter. 04 or 06? Probably 04 because we were 17 point dogs and snatched their soul.

I was at 04 and 07 games. 2006 was on the road and could not make the drive. The 04 game was pretty sweet because both Greene and Pollack were seniors. Probably the best team EA ever beat. That 04 UGA team was loaded.

Last edited:
I will wait until the sec makes theirs (decision) and I will put everything that I know out there, so everyone at Georgia and at the SEC and everyone else - everyone in the world - can know why the kid would leave Georgia when he has everything going for him and every reason to stay, and it will —The stuff that I know will make Greg Sankey and Georgia and anyone in the sec pulling Greg Sankey’s strings look absolutely terrible. Terrible. So I for sure will do that if they rule him ineligible. I’m not protecting Georgia and the stuff that they have — No way. That’s ridiculous. It’s absolutely ridiculous....I will wait until Greg Sankey makes a bad decision, and then he can deal with that afterward.”

Then Cade Mays said he played because he wanted to, and no one at UGA pressured him to do anything, or said anything bad about him.

Then Ainge blamed his FU on bad info from UGA fans. Really? ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hey, Zippy!

Guess what Eric Ainge is: a Tennessee Volunteer.

Guess what you are: a mangy, flea-ridden dawg.

Eric can goof up from time to time, and he's still worth a hundred of you. So, be happy with your 'gotcha' on him for a few minutes, then go back to being your miserable self.

He'll still be a Vol. About a thousand times as bright, about a thousand times as handsome, and about a thousand times as likeable.

Go Vols.

Hey, Zippy!

Eric can goof up from time to time, and he's still worth a hundred of you. So, be happy with your 'gotcha' on him for a few minutes, then go back to being your miserable self.

He'll still be a Vol. About a thousand times as bright, about a thousand times as handsome, and about a thousand times as likeable.

Go Vols.
Tell us what you really think.
I doubt he is a thousand times as bright, handsome, and likeable. Since you don't know my IQ (139), what I look like, or my personality I guess you are 12.

Knoxville sports media "personalities" are a bunch of ass-clowns from top to bottom (Bassillo, Swain, Ainge, the Animal crew, Jimmy Hyams). All of them. They really make UT look bad with their wanna-be shock jock antics and predictions (and retractions) like a bad TV evangelist. They live right next to UT, but they are no more "in the know" about UT football that a guy living in California covering Padres baseball.

I sort of feel bad for Ainge because drugs messed up his career and his brain, but his "VFL" credentials and credibility are no more valuable than trying to use a Dollar General gift card at Walmart.

I would sooner listen to 1000 hours of that pinhead Paul Finebaum than one second of those Knoxville sports radio clowns.

Hey, Zippy!

Go Vols.
zhqhndfzb2b21.jpg

Tell us what you really think.
I doubt he is a thousand times as bright, handsome, and likeable. Since you don't know my IQ (139), what I look like, or my personality I guess you are 12.
I've only had my IQ tested one time, many many years ago. And they say IQ is a fluid thing, it changes up and down over a person's life.

But the one time mine was tested, it was 13 points higher than yours. 152.

And through all our IQ-measuring contest, Eric Ainge is still a Volunteer, and you're still a mangy cur of a dawg. Heh.

Go Vols!

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back