ESPN's Jeff Barlis on Tennessee vs UGA

wait a minute... Gameday is going to be in Columbia?? For USuCk and Mizzou??????

Yea hopefully but it makes sense that its a noon game with all the other games that day.

Ole Miss-Bama
A&M-Miss State
Auburn-LSU
Stanford-ND
Michigan State-Nebraska

We used to be the premiere SEC game but not this year.

Three networks have gambled (smartly) that on any given Saturday the SEC will have 3 or more "premiere" games. This year, in this conference, it's practically a mathematical lock.

But we'll earn our spotlight dance soon enough. The optics alone favor Tennessee getting a good slot on TV: established tradition, Neyland Stadium's 100K crowd, plus... producers know no color looks better against green turf than our orange (not that gaudy Fla/Aub/Syr/Clem "International Distress day-glo-orange").

Reactions: 2 people
I hope Florida will be the last of these wretched noon games.

These Noon games suck turds! I am Alabama now so we are an hour behind so I have to be ready by 11am!! Hard to get food ready, I have to fight myself to not make Breakfast! :crazy:

wait a minute... Gameday is going to be in Columbia?? For USuCk and Mizzou??????

If we want game day we need to beat GA. Last time we had gameday in Knoxville was not so fun...we had that game! I was there. It sucked. No worries, we are in the best hands and I believe in our guys.

These Noon games suck turds! I am Alabama now so we are an hour behind so I have to be ready by 11am!! Hard to get food ready, I have to fight myself to not make Breakfast! :crazy:

634507.gif

Reactions: 1 person
This game is decided in the trenches on both sides. Can we hold our blocks on offense? Can we stop their run? I'm more concerned with our offensive line after the OU game. I think the defense can do pretty well IF the offense isn't 3 and out every possession.

VN Store

Back