Ex-Vol All-American Travis Stephens: ‘Tennessee wins the East’

VFL34 also predicted the Cavs winning the finals after they were down two games. If Travis says it then it's gonna happen!

Reactions: 1 person
For Dobbs4Heisman, Travis Stephens was a great Vol running back who holds the Tennessee record for most rushing yards in a single season. Had one of the great all-time rushing performances in program history vs Florida in 2001. You can google it or ask an actual Vol fan for more information.

Reactions: 4 people
For Dobbs4Heisman, Travis Stephens was a great Vol running back who holds the Tennessee record for most rushing yards in a single season. Had one of the great all-time rushing performances in program history vs Florida in 2001. You can google it or ask an actual Vol fan for more information.

And I'm a little surprised you're not calling Travis out for being a "fool" as you have others for picking UT and not bowing down to UF.

Reactions: 2 people
VFL34 has had some very timely posts dealing in getting the fan base's heads in the right place for the big games. Those pump me up and I'm looking forward to an epic "pre-Florida" post from him. Travis, if you are out there - do your thing!!!

He was on with Coach Matthews this morning. Wife was wondering why cartoon hearts were flying above my head. :wub:

Got eem.

I got a good chuckle

VN Store

Back