Extremely premature coaching candidate discussion (merged)

Only way I would pay a coach $10mil would be if we could fire without cause. That'll never happen because of recruiting. Coaches can always be a miss, look at UTexas, he was great at Louisville and maybe will win there. But right now it looks like a miss...

Only way I would pay a coach $10mil would be if we could fire without cause. That'll never happen because of recruiting. Coaches can always be a miss, look at UTexas, he was great at Louisville and maybe will win there. But right now it looks like a miss...

I think it's 12 million till February 1

I could be wrong

Strong is still a good coach imo , he lost a very valuable part of his staff that I believe is costing him more then he thought it would

Reactions: 1 person
the go ahead to actively start looking for a replacement for Butch Jones. Jones has a chance to retain his job and that is to beat Georgia or Alabama and run the table of the rest of the schedule....Hart is playing this like that ain't going to happen....

SOURCE: Trustee friend of my father that went to law school with my dad at UT.

Hart needs to be shown the door on Monday... I don't want that piece of **** anywhere near another coaching search for our school.

Reactions: 3 people
the go ahead to actively start looking for a replacement for Butch Jones. Jones has a chance to retain his job and that is to beat Georgia or Alabama and run the table of the rest of the schedule....Hart is playing this like that ain't going to happen....

SOURCE: Trustee friend of my father that went to law school with my dad at UT.

I trust you because of your avatar.

VN Store

Back