Fallout (Prime Video)

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
What a pleasant surprise this show has turned out to be. I'm only through 2 episodes but I really didn't expect it to be this good.

I only ever played Fallout 4, so I can't say I'm extremely familiar with this world. But so far that doesn't seem to matter, it's all pretty self-explanatory.

Glad on took a chance on this one, I'm hooked.

I thought it was really good. I appreciated how it paid attention to small details like the food labels and design of the stimpaks. I finished it last night and I’m already looking forward to season 2.

I haven't watched it,but it sounds like they've stayed true to the game. I was a big fan of Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I wasn't so crazy about 4. I'll have to check it out when I get the chance.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Never played the game but dig the show. Better than The Last of Us IMO

I haven't watched it,but it sounds like they've stayed true to the game. I was a big fan of Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I wasn't so crazy about 4. I'll have to check it out when I get the chance.
Same here exactly. That being said I never played TLOU (Xbox guy) but that show was incredible. Not buying for a second this one is better.

Reactions: Pennheel
I finished the first two episodes and am slowly making my way through it. I really like how they incorporated everything from the games to the show. The stimpaks looking exactly the same way a nice touch. I think this and TLOU has proved that you can create great shows based on games if you have those who created the game overseeing a lot of the process.

I'm digging the different stories between the vault dweller, ghoul and Maximus.

I finished the first two episodes and am slowly making my way through it. I really like how they incorporated everything from the games to the show. The stimpaks looking exactly the same way a nice touch. I think this and TLOU has proved that you can create great shows based on games if you have those who created the game overseeing a lot of the process.

I'm digging the different stories between the vault dweller, ghoul and Maximus.

Indeed. We have come a long way from "The Super Mario Bros. Super Show".

I'm a couple of episodes in as well and wondering when we'll see a super mutant, and/or a deathclaw.

Indeed. We have come a long way from "The Super Mario Bros. Super Show".

I'm a couple of episodes in as well and wondering when we'll see a super mutant, and/or a deathclaw.

I saw a huge monster in the previews after episode 1 that kind of reminded me of a death claw.

Watched the first two episodes. I really liked what I have seen so far. I am definitely having to explain things to my GF.

"Why are they attacking?"
"Because they are Raiders."
"Yeah, but why?"
"Because they are Raiders. Bad guys. No one has shot them yet."

When I saw her in this show I thought there was a really good chance she was Tia Carrere's daughter.

She's not, but in Fallout there's definitely a resemblance.
Now that her eyes were mentioned earlier, I cant help but think she looks like Gollum's much, much, much more attractive 3rd cousin twice removed.

VN Store

Back