FBI Thread

Reactions: AM64 and rekinhavoc
Yes, back into a law enforcement agency and not an intelligent agency. Frankly, I don’t think the agency can be reformed short of the death penalty and erecting a new agency.

I know it goes back further but my red pill moment with the FBI was a sniper shooting Randy Weavers wife's face nearly off while holding her baby.

I know it goes back further but my red pill moment with the FBI was a sniper shooting Randy Weavers wife's face nearly off while holding her baby.

That and the Waco siege. A friend at the time stated 'well, they had to get them out of there'. I replied 'I think they're still there in the burnt out rubble".

That and the Waco siege. A friend at the time stated 'well, they had to get them out of there'. I replied 'I think they're still there in the burnt out rubble".

Both were truly disgusting. Perhaps the Ruby Ridge is much more entrenched because it's was the first time I had ever thought of the FBI as crooked. That and if anyone wants to see true bipartisanship YouTube some of the congressional hearings. It's so foreign to what happens now. If Ruby Ridge happened today it's difficult to imagine we would have heard much about it.

Both were truly disgusting. Perhaps the Ruby Ridge is much more entrenched because it's was the first time I had ever thought of the FBI as crooked. That and if anyone wants to see true bipartisanship YouTube some of the congressional hearings. It's so foreign to what happens now. If Ruby Ridge happened today it's difficult to imagine we would have heard much about it.
I think the closest thing in recent times was that rancher standoff and then the chase that happened later. The Feds shot the old man in cold blood and got away with it. He was executed for being a thorn in the side of the government.

I have a lot of FBI agents check in with me when boarding my flights. I look at their badge, credentials and boarding pass. I just give them a long look, say okay as I scan their documents and love to mutter “well, I feel safer now.” They never know quite what to say. I’m sure I’m on a list by now.

There would be very large, very vocal, swaths of the population that would stand and cheer.

Reactions: hog88
It does go back way further; J Edgar was a crooked weirdo. But yes what happened at Ruby Ridge should never happen in the US and the same goes for Waco.
But they and other alphabet agencies serve a purpose. We need to reform rather than disband.

Reactions: sonofUT62
It does go back way further; J Edgar was a crooked weirdo. But yes what happened at Ruby Ridge should never happen in the US and the same goes for Waco.
But they and other alphabet agencies serve a purpose. We need to reform rather than disband.

It looks like a lot of agencies are so far beyond that they would have to be abolished, and, if warranted, new ones established with rules to prevent the excesses that went before off the table. The FBI as it stands is corrupt and won't or can't be unbent. Undoubtedly there are honest hard working people there, but there's a conspiratorial and corrupt undercurrent undermining all the rest. It's the sense of power, and power leads to corruption. A simple example is the thing about lying to an FBI agent; they can lie and twist somebody into a pretzel until an answer doesn't quite match and then threaten imprisonment unless the person tells a story they want. That's one kind of corruption that comes from abuse of power.

Reactions: Tnslim1
I’m not sure I know who the good guys are anymore. Certainly suspect of the ones that say they are. Will be interesting to see if anything comes of this.

Any government officials lwho attacks anti-government citizens are the enemy. Their beliefs should be as respected as the pro-fed gov supporters

EXCLUSIVE: ‘It’s Time To Clean House’: Former Senior FBI Agents Blast Politicization Of The Bureau

GettyImages-75960133-3-scaled-e1683487981683.jpg

Former senior FBI agents are sounding the alarm about the bureau’s apparent politicization in a statement sent exclusively to The Daily Caller.

“We agree privately and uniformly that [the] FBI is heading in the wrong direction and has been too entrenched with partisan politics, starting from Director Comey and intensified under Director Christopher Wray,” one agent said on behalf of the group.

The retired agents each served in the FBI for more than two decades and chose to remain anonymous out of fear of retaliation. The agents describe themselves as a group of FBI veterans who love the bureau and worry about its growing role in partisan politics. (RELATED: Chuck Grassley Says ‘The FBI Needs To Come Clean’ About Evidence Of Biden’s ‘Possible Criminal Activity’)

EXCLUSIVE: ‘It’s Time To Clean House’: Former Senior FBI Agents Blast Politicization Of The Bureau

VN Store

Back