Feels Good Waking Up This Morning

I remember fantasizing about Coaching hires since Dooley, imagining what it would be like for them to take VolNation to a 10/11/12 win season, how that would feel. Watching it finally play out with Heupel after I had basically lost all sense of optimism during the last couple decades has been surreal. We are finally Back, and nobody can deny that! The future looks bright with our Head Coach leading us, he is such a cool character that speaks to the results of hard work and persistence (a bit reminiscent of "The Process" preached by an SEC west rival). I have faith that we are in good hands with Heupel leading the way, i can only hope the recruiting continues to improve moving forward, as the coaches have proven they can coach up the 3 stars and capitalize on the 5 stars. GO VOLS BABY!

Reactions: joevol33 and Noni
It sure is the best is yet to come!!
we beat clemsuck, Bubbas, gators in one year! Orange bowl Champs!

And SC lost too! Great day to be a TENNESSEE Vol - itโ€™s that everyday!! GBO

Reactions: posivol
I have a feeling a lot of Vol fans arenโ€™t up yet and when they do get up, feeling good may not be the most accurate description to use. Headaches, the runs, nausea ๐Ÿ˜‚

We got revenge on Pitt., beat Florida, beat Bama for the first time in 15 years, thumped the SEC west champs at their house, destroyed Kentucky and Vandy (as usual), and thoroughly outplayed the ACC champs and number 7 team in the country missing our biletnikoff winner, WR1, starting QB, and OC. This is what good coaching looks like. What an incredible year. I fully believe before Nico's time is up at Tennessee we will be celebrating a championship. Imagining this when Huepel was hired was unfathomable. So proud of everyone inside our program. Tennessee is back.

Reactions: Wolfeman_Vol

VN Store

Back