Female assistant to men's college basketball team

A woman in a position of power over men threatens something inside of you. Find out what that is. I don’t know your age or sex. I don’t know what you do for a living or anything about your upbringing—or lack thereof. But what I do know is you can’t stop progress. Enjoy the view.

When can we get some men in Tampax commercials? If where gonna put women in positions coaching men’s basketball and football we might as well let men have jobs in fields that they are equally not fit for.

You are sexist and should examine your way of thinking and why. Using your logic, men shouldn’t coach women either. But I’m assuming women are naturally docile and submissive so they have no issue being coached by a man.

No, I'm not a sexist, just know how I once was (long ago) and don't see much/any change in young men today. I have worked for women off and on during my times and have had no more "adjustment" problems with them than men. Maybe less. I just think at the age we are talking about, the "male dominance" thing in the male makeup is at its strongest. Unless the young man is of a difference mindset sexualy. (Now don't start on this subject, to each his own) As for men coaching women, I don't particularly like it either. As I said "to each his own". No name calling please.

VN Store

Back