FINALLY feel like football program is on the cusp…

of competing for championships again. It’s been a long time coming.

Next few years are going to be exciting. Buckle up.

Certainly hope you're right. We've just experienced the longest, darkest "dry spell" in the illustrious history of our football program. Odds should be in our favor that we come out of it.............soon.

I think we are on the cusp of no longer being a laughing stock of a football program anymore, i.e., truly putting the nightmare of 2010-20 behind us. We are probably 3-4 years away, minimum from seriously competing for championships.

of competing for championships again. It’s been a long time coming.

Next few years are going to be exciting. Buckle up.
Not sure if we are ready for championships yet but for the first time since the mid 2000s there is no game on the schedule where I fell like we have no chance. Believe we have the right people coaching each of the major sports.

FINALLY feel like football program is on the cusp…
tenor.gif

Reactions: FBtime
Have to wait until Saban retires. But I do believe we are on the right track. Hopefully we can win the SEC on the next 5 years.

Have to wait until Saban retires. But I do believe we are on the right track. Hopefully we can win the SEC on the next 5 years.
I knew Alabama had won a lot of championships lately but I didn’t realize they had won every single one. I guess you’re right, pack it in until Saban is gone.

I never gave up on us, but I am finally back to being excited about our team. I’m scared to death about a sophomore slump though. But my God Coach has done some amazing things.

The NIL deals will hurt Saban more than anyone. Simply because it levels the playing field when it comes to paying players. Alabama was great at it for so long that they kind of became an untouchable cash cow for the NCAA. Now everyone gets to openly bid for players, watch as Alabama slowly falls back towards the middle of the pack in the Sec.

I think we are on the cusp of no longer being a laughing stock of a football program anymore, i.e., truly putting the nightmare of 2010-20 behind us. We are probably 3-4 years away, minimum from seriously competing for championships.
Lol we have been 3 to 4 years away for working on 20 years now

Reactions: Ashevillevol

VN Store

Back