Finally figured out who Preston Williams reminds me of...

I think Jerry Rice was faster than a 4.6. In his prime he was explosive. Long, rangy guys tend to have speed issues, at least when they get to the NFL.

So a guy with 7 receptions reminds you of a 2 time consensus All-American? :no:

with the general theme of unsurpassing greatness for every aspect of the UT football program at the moment. We have a lot of self-created hype to live up to in the fall!

I think Jerry Rice was faster than a 4.6. In his prime he was explosive. Long, rangy guys tend to have speed issues, at least when they get to the NFL.

He participated in those old Fastest Man NFL contests. He always got smoked by the Darrell Greens and Herschel Walkers. He didn't have classic speed but like Steve Largent, it didn't matter.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol . Hunter doesn't get enough credit IMO . Before Surgery he could of been the best wide reciever to play here

Exactly. That knee injury during the Florida game kept him for being really great here. That being said, I think Williams has the potential to be good or just as good as Hunter. Of course, I'll have to see it on the field before I believe it.

VN Store

Back