Finebaum On Gus and Tennessee!!

All of this is about money, it’s visual/audio clickbait, Paul is very good at it. You don’t go from beat-writer to basically having your own network without knowing how to stir the pot enough to make money. Watch his show or not, the guy knows how to trigger responses.

Reactions: GRN1926
Lol, I don't know, it just crawls up my ass when our fans go out of the way to talk chit about our program, true or not. Haha. We all got our triggers, that's one of mine. :)
But how would you know we suck if it wasn't pointed out every single day?
You should be thankful for the vigilance. 😏

It takes multiple wins for a less successful team to finally get credit. Many will just consider it “luck” at first. We need to win 2 of the USCe, UK, or Missouri games then some praise will come.
All we win them all . None of them have the defense Auburn has.

“His problem is self-evident,” Finebaum said. “The fans don’t like him. They have no faith in him. They’re not eager to support him, and I really don’t know where this program goes now. … Gus Malzahn doesn’t have a plan moving forward. The plan was exactly what we witnessed on Saturday afternoon against a run-of-the-mill SEC program in Tennessee.”
That right? What would he have said if he were to be more accurate but less kind?

A "Proved me to be an idiot" Program

"The other night on Vol Calls,” Pruitt said, “I had someone call and ask me about how do we compete against the top-tier programs in the country.
“You know, my answer is we are a top-tier program in the country. We just have to create a top-tier team. Our guys are working hard to do that.”

-post game auburn

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
top 10 wins(top 13 if you count ivy league subdivision schools),
Top 8 National Title wins,
2nd Most SEC Title wins,
3rd Most Bowl games, 6th most Bowl Wins, 5th Biggest stadium, top 10 Richest program.
One of only 13 programs with over 800 wins

"Run of the Mill"

His show is the Jerry Springer of SEC football. All very staged for entertainment purposes.
Amen, the guy is a pencil necked Saban sucking douchebag. That joke of a show should be pulled off the air and all the callers should have to supply pictures and get a free toothbrush because I think most off the only have one tooth. Total joke he is.

Hey Paul, that run of the mill team which played on Saturday could play with about anyone not named Bama and LSU. Heck, if we played the way we did Sat, the UGA game would have been MUCH closer. The key is, can we continue to improve...I think they can. Paul will jump back on the TN bandwaggon soon enough....not that it matters.

I hope he doesn't. I wouldn't care if he disappeared from sports broadcasting, altogether. JMO

Reactions: tbones0711
“His problem is self-evident,” Finebaum said. “The fans don’t like him. They have no faith in him. They’re not eager to support him, and I really don’t know where this program goes now. … Gus Malzahn doesn’t have a plan moving forward. The plan was exactly what we witnessed on Saturday afternoon against a run-of-the-mill SEC program in Tennessee.”

Don't pay any attention to the bama boy on the bama network.............. Just a talking dick head with ears..............

Reactions: TrentVol

VN Store

Back