‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Don't think I've ever seen a year with so many wild-feeling endings 24 hours before an announcement for big guys.

@WillAtSpyre get em on the phones 🤣🤣🤣
I'm hoping the Spyre folks are making sure Mauigoa knows how much more secure an NIL deal will be with Spyre and a collective of donors compared to whatever is offered from Miami that totally depends on one man's business continuing to do well enough to continue to pay out.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Just a thought on NIL. Lots of posters on here pass themselves off as experts in evaluating talent, assessing team needs, second guessing coaches priorities. NIL collective is a way you can contribute something other than your opinion. No way there should be only 600 or so contributors, and yes, I contribute.

Just a thought on NIL. Lots of posters on here pass themselves off as experts in evaluating talent, assessing team needs, second guessing coaches priorities. NIL collective is a way you can contribute something other than your opinion. No way there should be only 600 or so contributors, and yes, I contribute.
Same

Speaking of evaluating talent, OL is one of those spots that are so highly developmental i believe 5 star doesn’t mean quite as much. Of course I’m not saying Francis will be a bust at all… he has all the tools and certainly the size.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth

Might be….I’m not ready to call it. Francis does not have to take my calls. I’ve talked to multiple national guys who can’t get him on the phone. I’ll take him at his word until he tells me otherwise. He has been really good to me.

AP on FM choosing Miami.
That’ll be 9.95
Thanks

Might be….I’m not ready to call it. Francis does not have to take my calls. I’ve talked to multiple national guys who can’t get him on the phone. I’ll take him at his word until he tells me otherwise. He has been really good to me.

AP on FM choosing Miami.
So he’s saying Francis is taking his calls?

VN Store

Back