‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Nothing is broken. We wouldn’t have even been in on these recruits 2 years ago. We’re in almost every top recruits top 10 right now. We have a good season and more ppl start donating to Spyre and we’ll start winning more of these battles.
That was my thought as well. 3 win season to being in on 5 star recruits... One could say things are on the mend. But the weak-minded would rather whine that something's broken.

We were never outbidding Miami.

Not for an offensive guard. This kid and his family just wanted a bigger bag. I was told not to follow recruiting but maybe I am actually following more than the idiot poster who told me that. We want the kids who really want to be here. Miami booster will bankrupt before his 4 years is up. He better hope he gets developed. For me, he plays for someone else so hope he has a great life but is a total bust on the football field. Will cheer for Vols and the rest can fall into oblivion. We will be fine but we need tackles.

Please get Miami back on the schedule Danny. PLEASE.
Meh, I’m good. If we meet them in the bowl game so be it. Sec is about to be bonkers hard, no need to stack it more. I think we would beat the F out of Miami right now but there’s zero reasons to add them when you have a top ten difficulty schedule year in and out and you’re adding Texas and Oklahoma.

Reactions: buckfama
Our NIL is officially mediocre it seems. Zero reason this kid would choose Miami unless $$$ was just significantly more.
😂 We’re giving Nico 2 million per year and it’s a mediocre NIL. Spryes goal is 25-30 million per year but still you’re not going to compete with a billionaire who’s basically laughing in the face of ncaa enforcement

Give me a 3 star who wants to be here and compete versus the ones all about the money. This is what you get with the big time guys. We still have a very good group of OL we can close with. We got out paid. This kid was about his family. He got what he wanted. Like the other guy said about setting certain NIL offers for positions. I wanted this kid like all of you. We are ok right now. Lets see what the next few days hold
Probably/maybe Miami ‘a offer was bigger, but I’m thinking it included some thing else; a promise that FM would play tackle and not be moved to the inside. TN is on several OL that project better as tackles and FM wants his shot at NFL money for a tackle as well as the NIL money offered by Miami. Also this thread has pretty much declared FM would be a guard at TN and that may have turned him off in addition to our staff not willing to promise him he would remain at tackle.

Money Man? Calm? Spyre is supposed to be the name of our money man. And Miami has been down as long as we have. There are noises of Plowman interfering in the process, and hints that internal rules are hindering recruiting. Something, I don't know what, is wrong at Tennessee.

He has more money than Vol fans

Sucks but I’m good on any player purely chasing a bag. Cristobal will make Miami good but they won’t go anywhere important with him.

Besides he’s going to have severe fomo when we’re dropping 45 a game on tougher comp in a stadium packed with 100k while he’s playing in front of a MLS crowd

Sucks but I’m good on any player purely chasing a bag. Cristobal will make Miami good but they won’t go anywhere important with him.

Besides he’s going to have severe fomo when we’re dropping 45 a game on tougher comp in a stadium packed with 100k while he’s playing in front of a MLS crowd
Yep that 20k strong Miami game day crowd must be awesome to play for

Yep that 20k strong Miami game day crowd must be awesome to play for
Their “fans” don’t even realize how much of a joke they are to the rest of the ACC. FSU with Taggert and G5 UCF pack it out better. Their fans show up more to away games south of Virginia than they do in Miami

It’s not like we won’t keep recruiting him anyway. All it takes is us to **** kick some teams and turn the tides on Florida while Miami finishes middle of the pack to make this kid rethink the money.

Neither do you. No offense but all you ever say is troll. That's as annoying as the nega vols.

Never said I knew everything.

However, if you want to take up for the obvious trolling in this thread, have right at it my good man. 😉

0 for 2 on IMG kids this year. Nieds is probably laughing his ass off.

VN Store

Back