Florida Looks Beatable

...against Trask, we're going to get smoked.

He had the benefit of coming in in the 2H when Kentucky D Line was tired.

Gotta get to Trask early.

Perine doesn’t scare me and this Trask kid seems to throw a lot of balls up for grabs. The thing I noticed is Kentucky plays Florida with swagger, they expect to beat Florida. Us on the other hand, piss ourselves every time we step on the field with them. We better be ready for some big boy ball, because $h!t gets real now! It’s now time to put up or get the F out! It’s about damn time that we walk into that crap hole called the swamp and hit the gators in their damn mouth!!
GBFO!!

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I dont want to jinx it, but if we make even more strides next week like we did today.....I think Florida is beatable (not saying we win), but I think we will could put ourselves in a good place going into the late 4th quarter.
yeah, they do. And UK looks good. Well, they look good but apparently not good enough to win a game they should have won.

From coaching to special teams; there isn’t a single facet of the game that is even close to favoring Tennessee. This game was over before the season even started.

Reactions: Titan05
Seriously, Florida is so classless........I live in Central Florida and none of the teams or their fans down here act nearly as classless as the Gators and their fans.....makes me want to see them lose that much more. I hate that arrogance.

From coaching to special teams; there isn’t a single facet of the game that is even close to favoring Tennessee. This game was over before the season even started.
Our special teams is actually pretty good. By far the best unit on the team (low bar I know). Cimaglia, Doyle, and coverages have been pretty good this year.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
No idea how we beat UK like we did. They look better in every respect right now. Playing at home is a big advantage which we won't enjoy. The swamp is a tough place to play. I don't think we can look at the UF/UK game and draw any sort of conclusions. All I know is 13 out of the last 14 and we've lost to GSU. Until the gun sounds and the Vols are ahead on the scoreboard and the officials are on the bus, I'll refuse to believe.

Pruitt talked about how we beat UK. Said the defense put 9 in the box to stop the run and forced them to beat us passing b/c their QB was a bad passer. Pruitt even said there were a lot of plays where UK WRs were wide open deep but the QB couldn’t hit them. Said receivers were also open deep against Mizzou, Vandy, UF, Bama, etc. but their QBs were good enough to hit them.

VN Store

Back