Florida, Sun, 3/7/2021, ESPNU, noon (TN 65, FL 54)

This sucks! I've got to work AND it's my wedding anniversary! I will have to avoid Volnation and the news media until Monday night so I can get home from work and watch it.... and you guys thought You had problems!

If you've been married more than five years, there is only one solution
Your wife fills in for you at work
It's your anniversary as well

Reactions: chuckb1448
UF is the definition of inconsistent this year. I think you have the better team, by quite a margin. Bur every now and then the Gators seem to put it together for a half hour.

This sucks! I've got to work AND it's my wedding anniversary! I will have to avoid Volnation and the news media until Monday night so I can get home from work and watch it.... and you guys thought You had problems!
Just working in a wife and work joke here.

What's the difference between your wife and your job after 10 years?

After 10 years your job still sucks.

(Try the veal. Tip your waitress......)

Reactions: chuckb1448
I may go tomorrow, waiting a little longer and see if they drop the price a little. $114 is a little much even tho, it's in the lower level. But, I would have to buy it online which jack's up the price about $50 more. Still, I do have close to a 30 year undefeated streak going to TBA, so I may bite the bullet and literally give my (money) all for Tennessee

Reactions: walkenvol
I was in Knox last weekend and had one of them Gus's cheeseburgers. Really good.

Quick question: if I get a one month subscription to E+, will I be able to stream? (My cable package does not have U).

Quick question: if I get a one month subscription to E+, will I be able to stream? (My cable package does not have U).
No. You need a cable subscription to ESPNU to watch watch game period.

If you haven't already burned them all, do a free trial of something like Sling or YouTube TV so you can watch the game. I actually pay for Sling every month, and I like it personally. I do have to get an add on package that includes SECN, but it's a good deal for me.

How do you record games? I’m setting up a home media server and want a DVR-like function
I record them on PC with a capture card. I have no idea how you'd set up a DVR function to record them.

Reactions: golfballs
No. You need a cable subscription to ESPNU to watch watch game period.

If you haven't already burned them all, do a free trial of something like Sling or YouTube TV so you can watch the game. I actually pay for Sling every month, and I like it personally. I do have to get an add on package that includes SECN, but it's a good deal for me.
Thx. Started a 2 week YTTV trial.

VN Store

Back