Football Scoop reporting Helton is out

helton brought us chryst and london....fire him and bring in an OC that can recruit real football players.

IMO of course

Guess I was wrong...in any case I don’t see how you can Helton based off of one season and a piss poor offensive line. I guess we will see what happens...

Fulmer is at the helm with CJP. They will be diligent and calculated; may even wait till after ESD. Can't be letting the inmates (us) run the prison.

If he fires his OC after one year, it's gonna underscore the grumblings that he coaches like someone playing Playstation.

I'm all for anyone from the Leach tree. Those guys light it up as OC and usually become pretty good head coaches.

Okay it looks like I accidentally stepped into a thread that has way too many posters camped up and making stupid arguments just because. I will be more careful next time and will see myself out.

tenor.gif

Reactions: shotgun83
I don't get the love for Freeze. His time at Ole Miss was smoke and mirrors- if you are cheating at the level he was, you can't really look at the results and learn anything from it. Plus, didn't he have a losing record to Memphis? I just don't get Freeze.
I agree. I question his judgment for joining the Arizona Hotshots

Reactions: volgrad500
That style of play certainly worked great for Hal Mumme.

Mumme/Leach's offense wasn't an issue at all when he had Leach at Kentucky. One of those Leach guys was at Missouri last year and put 140 points on Florida, Tennessee and Candy in 3 consecutive weeks.

Reactions: PhoenixAZVol

VN Store

Back