Former All-Pro Chad Johnson at Neyland

Have Chad Ochocinco on the sideline?

• Of course

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Without the ocho cinco nonsense, no one would know him. Few do anyway..
Only a Few know him? Get out of here with that nonsense! I think someone that isn't really known wouldn't have 3.2 million follower's on just Twitter alone . The Young kids know who he is!

Chad is 44 yrs old. His last meaninful pro football was 12 yrs ago. Prospective recruits were 6 yrs old at that time. They weren't even born during his All Pro years. Don't think todays kids would really be sparked by his presence.
My son plays Madden. As rewards, players get to draft past NFL stars for their teams that they use to play each other online. Chad Johnson is one of the better players to get and is coveted. The young guys know his reputation and past abilities pretty well.
HE would be a tremendous asset with guys that age. They all know who he is. They all play Madden. The Madden Pro Bowl feature keeps these players in the spotlight with this demographic.

Seems like a easy thing for VolNation to handle.

No this isn't a slight at Tennessee. Chad loves McDonalds. He likes the hotcake breakfast.

Do they have a Krispy Kreme??? He still has a long way to go to learn about our history and our NC Winning coach lol.

He has moved to Nashville I think ?

He was at a couple of NSC games and tweeted about being on the sideline of the UT/LSU game. Maybe he’s Tennessee bought in !!!

His daughter was at LSU that weekend for a Track OV. Same reason she is at Tennessee this week.

VN Store

Back