Former UT commit & Sevier County star Dorian Banks murdered

This might seriously be the dumbest thing I have read in a long time and shows just how uninformed you are. The man with Breanna Taylor did not know he was shooting at cops. Neither he or Breanna Taylor were committing a crime. They heard someone breaking into the home and decided to protect themselves. They did not know they were cops. The cops wrongfully thought they were in the correct place looking for someone who was never, ever there. I suspect if this happened to someone in your family you would want justice or believe it was justifiable for them to shot the person who entered their home unannounced. This is why no knock warrants are bad. I mean just learn the facts first.

Wait didn’t you say earlier she was asleep ? The cops and a witness said they knocked and identified themselves . Have you looked any of this up ?

Reactions: 91Vol and TJSVOLS
Wait didn’t you say earlier she was asleep ? The cops and a witness said they knocked and identified themselves . Have you looked any of this up ?

That is not what all the witnesses said............ goodbye. I'll I have ever written is that someone like yourself should listen to how other Americans, your countrymen are feeling about the issue of racial equality. If you don't care you don't care, but as an American I do care and I will listen. Seriously have a good day.

I understand your perspective. But I don't care how much drugs George Floyd had in his system. He was restrained and no longer a threat to anyone. There was no need to kneel on his neck which was the cause of his death. Take away that event and George Floyd is alive to day. Maybe in jail, maybe not, but what he did was not a capital crime. You are correct, Breanna Taylor was not picked at random. She was recklessly selected and a reckless amount of force was used with a no knock warrant. I do agree that rioting is never the answer, but at some point frustration takes over. In this thread Colin Kaepernick and LeBron James were made fun of, repeatedly. All they did was make a peaceful protests along with a number of other athletes, politicians and celebrities. They were met with disdain, disgust, disbelief and skepticism. So when you ridicule and ignore the peaceful protest, one can expect a more angry one.

Kap and Bron are nothing more than ignorant race baiters. Frustration for what? If a criminal meets their demise through their own actions then good riddance. If a cop crosses the line then they should be held accountable but even when they are there’s gonna be some flat screens in the hood for sale.

That is not what all the witnesses said............ goodbye. I'll I have ever written is that someone like yourself should listen to how other Americans, your countrymen are feeling about the issue of racial equality. If you don't care you don't care, but as an American I do care and I will listen. Seriously have a good day.

Lol no that’s not all you’ve written go back through your posts . Like I said , if we all started taking self responsibility It will help this country and end most problems over night .

I hope they would be saddened like all of us are. Not sure how that is really relevant to the topic, but just shows how out of touch you actually are with what the protests mean. You can actually be against police brutality, for racial equality and justice and be against black on black crime. It's not really that hard, you just have to have a brain and a soul.
EXACTLY

The police are shooting people, sometimes in their sleep, and getting away with it and now people are rioting. There is a cause and effect you are missing and I know you won't knowledge. I can't wait to vote the hatemonger out of White House. He's just empowering people like you to be the true bigots they are. This is a football message board. Take your hate back to your facebook page.

Whoa there buddy. If you watched the KY AG yesterday, no one was shot in their sleep, she was standing next to her boyfriend who opened fire on the cops. Eyewitness heard cops knock and announce before opening the door. The facts do not equal your narrative. I don’t care what color you are, if you get physical with the cops it’s not going to end well with you. It doesn’t take a Pres in office for folks to get tired of all the racism talk when black men are shooting other black men in the same neighborhoods every week. Or that black babies are being aborted by the hundreds of thousands.

Reactions: 91Vol
The cops had in their possession a (no knock) warrant,but while they could have entered without warning,they knocked and identified themselves as police.This is fact.The male inside opened fire wounding one of the cops.Then the cops returned fire justifiably so.Brianna Taylor was in a hallway behind and unfortunately was hit.There was a witness that confirmed the cops did knock and identify themselves.These cases are all tragic where someone loses their life but we need to stop people from rioting and shooting cops because the court doesn't agree with the wrong facts!

This might seriously be the dumbest thing I have read in a long time and shows just how uninformed you are. The man with Breanna Taylor did not know he was shooting at cops. Neither he or Breanna Taylor were committing a crime. They heard someone breaking into the home and decided to protect themselves. They did not know they were cops. The cops wrongfully thought they were in the correct place looking for someone who was never, ever there. I suspect if this happened to someone in your family you would want justice or believe it was justifiable for them to shot the person who entered their home unannounced. This is why no knock warrants are bad. I mean just learn the facts first.
Witnesses say they knocked and announced. They also had a warrant for that location so they were not necessarily in the wrong place. So about that being dumb and uninformed...

I have never made the claim that he was wrong for shooting at them but when you shoot at someone sometimes they shoot back. I've also continuously said it was a serious police issue. It's not a race issue as many are trying to make it by saying the poor black woman was gunned down in her sleep.

Reactions: AM64 and TJSVOLS
This case had very little to do with race.

People that come to a college football fan sight and use a post to honor the death of a former UT commit as an opportunity to spout off racist and decisive political crap should be embarrassed by their actions. If you can't see the fault in that on your own then no one here is going to be able to explain it to you.

RIP Dorian Banks and Go Vols.

Reactions: RobertPellitt
Witnesses say they knocked and announced. They also had a warrant for that location so they were not necessarily in the wrong place. So about that being dumb and uninformed...

I have never made the claim that he was wrong for shooting at them but when you shoot at someone sometimes they shoot back. I've also continuously said it was a serious police issue. It's not a race issue as many are trying to make it by saying the poor black woman was gunned down in her sleep.

“I don’t know what’s happening,” Mr. Walker said on a recorded call to 911. “Someone kicked in the door and shot my girlfriend.” This occurred moments following the initial gun fight upon the police's attempted entry.

Ultimately I think it's pretty clear that the police were in the wrong and that the inhabitants were not aware they were police - which is why the city paid out to her family and included police reforms. As for the racial drive behind events like this, I personally feel as events like this disproportionately fall onto members of the black community for a multitude of factors due to this nation's history. However, even if you disagree with the ideas of racial inequality (which to me seems naïve), as an American citizen you should be fervently against police activity like this. This, in my view, was a gross assault of the couple's constitutional rights which ultimately resulted in an innocent woman's death.

I'm curious if anyone is aware, were body cameras in use by the officers for this?

“I don’t know what’s happening,” Mr. Walker said on a recorded call to 911. “Someone kicked in the door and shot my girlfriend.” This occurred moments following the initial gun fight upon the police's attempted entry.

Ultimately I think it's pretty clear that the police were in the wrong and that the inhabitants were not aware they were police - which is why the city paid out to her family and included police reforms. As for the racial drive behind events like this, I personally feel as events like this disproportionately fall onto members of the black community for a multitude of factors due to this nation's history. However, even if you disagree with the ideas of racial inequality (which to me seems naïve), as an American citizen you should be fervently against police activity like this. This, in my view, was a gross assault of the couple's constitutional rights which ultimately resulted in an innocent woman's death.

I'm curious if anyone is aware, were body cameras in use by the officers for this?
I've called it a police issue since the real facts came out. The WoD is a huge part as is arming the police like special forces and sending them on raids. They going to want to use all toys at their disposal eventually

A little observation, patience and actual investigative work could have likely ended this more peacefully. But those kind of cops are few and far between

Reactions: AM64
It wasn't funny the first time so no need to post it a second time. Someone gets killed and you guys make fun of it and use it as an opportunity to make racially inspired jokes. I'm sure you'll go to church on Sunday and still somehow think you are a good person. Think again...
Thank you.

Witnesses? Like the 'Hands Up Don't Shoot" witnesses??? That Kool-Aid you're slurping down must be sooo good.

Reactions: tnvols72
The police are shooting people, sometimes in their sleep, and getting away with it and now people are rioting. There is a cause and effect you are missing and I know you won't knowledge. I can't wait to vote the hatemonger out of White House. He's just empowering people like you to be the true bigots they are. This is a football message board. Take your hate back to your facebook page.

For this to be a football message board and telling others to take their hate back to facebook , you sure spent 99% of your post being political and letting all your hate out. pathetic. By the way, you do not get to tell other people what they need to do. Now we see how easy it is for you to get

tenor.gif

Breonna Taylor was shot in her bed when the police did a no-knock warrant on her house looking for someone that was ALREADY IN CUSTODY. One can assume she was asleep but I'll let you look up the details of her murder by the police.
100% wrong

Attachments

• 51090834_10211367662022222_3044586382082179072_n.jpg
    51090834_10211367662022222_3044586382082179072_n.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: BUBear
As many times as a typical weekend in Chicago??? 🤔

The #1 cause of death for black males aged 15-34...is being killed by another black male.
So you are saying that black policemen are the problem?

I won’t speak for this specific instance but I can assure you that the 911 call doesn’t always reflect what is actually happening on scene.

VN Store

Back