***Freak's Friday Night Before West Virginia Admittedly Off-Topic Thread***

Watched a bunch of future DII-III/ HS only kids play their hearts out tonight. One of the grandsons sat with me for a while then went to play touch that became tackle with some school mates. Great weather for HS football even if it's August.

Tomorrow, hard cider to start, grill steaks at half time, then.....either stay with cider or switch to Scotch. Hope it's cider.

Dickel. . . Or Daniel?

554.jpg
sinatra_century_.jpg
Gentleman Jack for me.

Watched a bunch of future DII-III/ HS only kids play their hearts out tonight. One of the grandsons sat with me for a while then went to play touch that became tackle with some school mates. Great weather for HS football even if it's August.

Tomorrow, hard cider to start, grill steaks at half time, then.....either stay with cider or switch to Scotch. Hope it's cider.

If it’s for the good fortune, Cider is in your future.

It's finally time! It's finally football time in Tennessee again.

Who's going to the game tomorrow? What's everyone have on the menu for tomorrow? What other games are you interested in watching? Anybody have any big plans tonight?

Wife and I are having a staycation for our anniversary. We normally go to Vegas, but we have our first kid this year and wanted to be in driving range to get back to Grandma watching him.

Renting a Cabana tomorrow with Friends and watching football all day at the pool.

Wife and I are having a staycation for our anniversary. We normally go to Vegas, but we have our first kid this year and wanted to be in driving range to get back to Grandma watching him.

Renting a Cabana tomorrow with Friends and watching football all day at the pool.
We celebrate our 13th on the 3rd. Happy anniversary!

Grilling burgers and smoking some wings and gonna wash it down with some cold beers. Watching the game on my new 75 inch TV then gonna break out the whiskey after the game. Go Vols!

Staying home...projector outside...beef brisket...ribs...jerk chicken. Interested in Auburn-Washington; Notre Dame-Michigan; and LSU-Miami.

Reactions: give_him 6
Went to the Gallatin-Hillsboro game with my son. He is a special need student in the 9th grade this year. We had a great time. It was fun as a day watching all the students say "hi Thomas". The Green Wave won in an upset, my big guy is happy so it was a great night.
Then I get home and find out JJ has been cleared. Night just got better. Now all I need is for a Vol victory tomorrow and my 3 day weekend is set.
Go Vols.

UT truck all ready to hit the strip before and after the game. Wave as we go by playing Rocky Top!

Brisket question for the grill masters. I’m a novice at the smoking and my brisket will be done around midnight tonight. When I pull it off, what’s the best place or way to store it till gametime?

Someone may have already answered, but if not, there’s a grill and BBQ thread in the pub. Someone will answer you there pretty quickly. Good info there.

VN Store

Back