****Freaks night before the Missouri game admittedly off topic thread

I'm goin' up the Neyland, baby don't you want to go?
I'm goin' up the Neyland, baby don't you want to go?
I'm goin' to some place, I've been a bunch of time before before
I'm goin' I'm goin' where the water tastes like shine
I'm goin' where the water tastes like shine
We can jump in the water, stay drunk all the time
I'm gonna leave this website, watch the vols whip mizzou
I'm gonna leave this website, watch the vols whip mizzou
VN fussin' and fightin', you know we sure can't lose

Hope the tune is better than the words!!!!

In all seriousness, Volnation, please wish me luck tomorrow. I work at a senior living facility over two departments, the holidays are a particularly sad time at holidays, people get busy and life gets in the way sometimes. Everyone of our residents have a story. We will probably feed close to 400 (that’s what I planned for), and have prepared for. Please say a prayer for them.

Have had several experiences with nursing/senior homes over the last 20 years.Have a daughter who work for a large nursing home while going to college (to become a nurse). It is much harder to be the caregiver than to be the receivers in this environment. The home my daughter work for rotated the caregivers on a regular bases. You folks become too attached to your chargers. Really a tough job because you givers know what the outcome usually is all along the way. I have nothing but admiration for those of you willing to do this job. Tough job year round, but as you say, this season is the worst.
Saying GO VOLS with this foremost in your mind seems kinda second fiddle. So I and all of VOL NATION will say it for you!!!!-----GO VOLS Hope we can deliver a win for you to help brighten your day!!!!

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Heading to Knoxville, not to go to game, but to pick up inlaws at airport, who will be with us for the next week and a half. Will drive by the stadium just to wave. Lets hope we can build on the momentum of last weeks performance.
So close... yet soooooo far

VN Store

Back