-Friday- UT Board of Trustees approves revised plan for Neyland Stadium renovations

I see there are still no new troughs for the men's rooms listed. "Enjoy a $10 beer in our newly renovated concourse and then, when you need to get rid of that beer, stand along side your 50 closest friends to pee in a trough that looks like it was installed around 1950."
I know I’m sort of the weird exception but I love how decrepit Neyland is in some places. There’s nothing like being in the south end on a fall night when we are respectable

I see there are still no new troughs for the men's rooms listed. "Enjoy a $10 beer in our newly renovated concourse and then, when you need to get rid of that beer, stand along side your 50 closest friends to pee in a trough that looks like it was installed around 1950."

$10 beer? You evidently haven't bought a beer in Neyland.

I know I’m sort of the weird exception but I love how decrepit Neyland is in some places. There’s nothing like being in the south end on a fall night when we are respectable
Not sure how that effects anything when you are entering the stadium, at the concession line or taking a pee. Having held tickets in that section for over 40 years, I couldn’t disagree more.

Tell your neighbor confucious jokes from the Non-ADA compliant 24" high toilet seats.

Reactions: Hurley Mooncalf
You can also go sit down in the stall to take a leak if you're too delicate to use the troughs

Reactions: Firebirdparts
Not sure how that effects anything when you are entering the stadium, at the concession line or taking a pee. Having held tickets in that section for over 40 years, I couldn’t disagree more.
I do my very best to avoid having to piss. I’m probably going to try quit drinking beer within an hour of kickoff this year. Also I’m way tooooooo nervous to eat during the game

They need to pony up about $500 million + to do an entire renovation. Look at what other SEC teams have done. A&M spent $750 million to totally redo Kyle Field.

Tell your neighbor confucious jokes from the Non-ADA compliant 24" high toilet seats.

Or, in the South Upper Endzone behind Section OO, in the stall to the far right of the bathroom, you can observe a lovely Sharpie and pencil artwork, thought provokingly titled "Gash Bash".

And yes, its exactly what you think it is, in surprising anatomic detail.

The best part? Its been there GOING ON 8 YEARS NOW. I check on it at the first of every season, no matter where I'm sitting. Its hilarious.

Is there...or will there ever be plans to completely cover the "erector set" design of the entire outside perimeter of the stadium? It'd be awesome if the entire perimeter looked something like this again with the arches all the way around...

View attachment 467781

View attachment 467780
This is what it's going to look like...so yeah, that covers a lot of the erector set stuff.

Neyland-Stadium-renovations-Credit-UT.jpg

absolutely shocked you guys aren't fans of standing next to 85 yo men at the peeing troughs.

VN Store

Back