Friends in Low Places at the end of 3rd is the worst.

I'm just gonna KEEP posting it till it becomes "the choice" of Mr. White...

THIS should be played INSTEAD of that Okie song...it took place in Neyland...Gibbs High Graduate...it "hits Home"...it's an actual "sing-a-long'...the lyrics fit a true East Tennessean...lasts 4:45 seconds which is perfect timing...it ends with a guy in a Power T hat...and it FEATURES "The Sheriff"...

Imagine THIS on EACH Jumbotron...

Last edited:
I liked that ol 3rd down song personally. Best thing Butchie ever did really
Nope, the best thing ole Butchins ever did was make sure our plays attended class and upgraded players' GPA. I seem to recall we were under scrutiny for academically underperforming players at the time. And in likely danger of being disqualified to play. Bodies are fine, but brains are better.

Opposed to anything involving G.Brooks!
Due to his selling Bud Light at his bar?? I wasn't happy about it either, but you know, the guy wanted to make money. It's what capitalists do. Me? Nope, I don't Budlight. Still, capitalism is what it is. Gotta luv id, evan whine you don't!

A socio-economic system based on private property rights, including the private ownership of resources or capital, with economic decisions made largely through the operation of a market unregulated by the state.

Prove me wrong.
Terrible song for motivation, no connection to Tennessee, sung by an Oklahoma boy.
Our recruits and players guaranteed hate it.
What does it have to do with anything? Better yet, why that song?
So you have asked all the recruits and players if they hate the song? Cool man. When did you get time to do all that?

I'm just gonna KEEP posting it till it becomes "the choice" of Mr. White...

THIS should be played INSTEAD of that Okie song...it took place in Neyland...Gibbs High Graduate...it "hits Home"...it's an actual "sing-a-long'...the lyrics fit a true East Tennessean...lasts 4:45 seconds which is perfect timing...it ends with a guy in a Power T hat...and it FEATURES "The Sheriff"...

Imagine THIS on EACH Jumbotron...

Please tell me DW isn't picking the music at games too..lol. He's got to be spread pretty thin. How about a little Red Solo Cup. It's also sung by an Okie, but a lot better man.

Prove me wrong.
Terrible song for motivation, no connection to Tennessee, sung by an Oklahoma boy.
Our recruits and players guaranteed hate it.
What does it have to do with anything? Better yet, why that song?
So tell us how you know players and recruits hate it? Are you saying our recruiting would be better if we didn’t play it? And our players would play better?

Please tell me DW isn't picking the music at games too..lol. He's got to be spread pretty thin. How about a little Red Solo Cup. It's also sung by an Okie, but a lot better man.
If you don't think Vice Chancellor/Athletic Director Danny White has a say/hand in EVERY aspect of the public perception of EVERY athletic outlet at the University of Tennessee...then you DON'T understand the position...or the Man.

Why are we playing a song by a serial killer at every game?

That’s insane to me

Reactions: rgvol

VN Store

Back