'22 GA CB Andre Stewart (Kentucky commit)

I'll be shocked if Stoops stays. He's peaked at Kentucky and if Tennessee continues on an upward trajectory their recruiting will suffer. Penn St would be a good fit for him if Franklin leaves.

Stoops seems like a good fit for the Big10.

Pretty sure he’s an Iowa alum. Might be waiting for Ferentz to retire.

Stoops seems like a good fit for the Big10.

Pretty sure he’s an Iowa alum. Might be waiting for Ferentz to retire.
My buddy is a Nebraska fan and he wants Stoops. Thinks he peaked at Kentucky and may look if there’s an offer.

My buddy is a Nebraska fan and he wants Stoops. Thinks he peaked at Kentucky and may look if there’s an offer.

Nebraska needs to keep Scott Frost another year. Why not. They could easily be undefeated right now if they had a QB worth a damn. I know that's on Frost to go get one, but I'd give him a year post Martinez

Nebraska needs to keep Scott Frost another year. Why not. They could easily be undefeated right now if they had a QB worth a damn. I know that's on Frost to go get one, but I'd give him a year post Martinez
Agree. Plus, I don’t think Nebraska is a step up at this point. Nebraska isn’t an easy place to recruit these days.

Martinez is the same player he was as a frosh-never developed as a passer.

Last edited:
Stoops is a Youngstown guy. Benny Snell and Lynn Bowden were Ohio guys the Buckeyes didn’t pursue.

I agree that he should get 1 more year with his past there and his willingness to come there over better fits and jobs at time. Nebraska just feels so close to that upset in multiple games and typically Martinez or someone does something Jg like to lose the game. It really is his Jg. He does enough to make you think he is turning a corner then relapses and you can’t do anything because you don’t have better options. At same time I don’t know that he can just fix that position next yr.

I'll be shocked if Stoops stays. He's peaked at Kentucky and if Tennessee continues on an upward trajectory their recruiting will suffer. Penn St would be a good fit for him if Franklin leaves.

Stoops wants the Iowa job when Ferentz retires. And he'll probably get it too. But I've said for awhile that I think Penn State makes the most sense in the short term. I think Franklin is gone at the end of the year in one way or another.

VN Store

Back