'19 GA LB Jamie Pettway (Missouri signee)

Who honestly cares? Let it play out on the field and court. The kid is bitter and at the end of the day if he wants to give Tennessee bulletin board material then let him. I don’t think fans should ever throw shade unless it’s Tabor... then **** that guy.

That was exactly my point

Reactions: ThreatLevelVol
Hi, thanks for chiming in. It’s an issue of functionality and maturity, not morality.
No problem. Part of the charm of an open forum. It's your take on the matter. Nothing more. The guy you were going off on was actually siding with you by implying that Tennessee fans would applaud a recruit for doing the same thing to a rival school. I think you never conceptually grasped what he was getting at. And the morality comes into play when you consistently talk down to others. I agree arguing with 18 year olds is not a good look. But neither is getting on soapboxes with fans who happen to not even be arguing with you. Anyways, it's your show bud. I'm indifferent about this kid one way or another. Off to another thread.

Reactions: StoVol
....when he has the players...he doesn’t yet have the players at Tennessee.
Let’s see how Bryant looks without all the studs at Clemson. I think he’ll be ok but very beatable. He still struggles throwing the ball downfield

Let’s see how Bryant looks without all the studs at Clemson. I think he’ll be ok but very beatable. He still struggles throwing the ball downfield
He's a good QB, just not a big time difference maker . Helps him a lot being able to run when needed. Wish JG was half the scrambler.

This. He’s very limited as a thrower and Mizzou will have to tone down the offense Lock has been running.

Bryant should have been a Safety.

I feel sorry for this kid. He is so upset that we wouldn't let him play for us.
Reminds me of a guy in my job that wanted to fill a position in my particular specialty. He wanted the job so bad he kept showing up day after dayto visit. I knew he wasn't qualified but his persistence paid off in that they gave him the job out of pity. Turned out that Not only was his background insufficient, but he was also unteachable. I think Pettway would have had the same ultimate outcome.

Reminds me of a guy in my job that wanted to fill a position in my particular specialty. He wanted the job so bad he kept showing up day after dayto visit. I knew he wasn't qualified but his persistence paid off in that they gave him the job out of pity. Turned out that Not only was his background insufficient, but he was also unteachable. I think Pettway would have had the same ultimate outcome.

I hope you threw his hat across the room.

If we don't get any linebackers outside of Harrison, who's kind of a project, we're in trouble at that position going forward. I think this staff gambles a little too much from time to time.
Kind of a project?

You do understand who recruited him right?

They knew exatly where to put him when they saw him workout

VN Store

Back