'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

Wrong. Butch Jones ruined himself.

Put Wharton, Hurd, Hendrix, Helm, Preston Williams, Chance Hall, Kirkland, and Todd Kelly, and CBJ would still be here today.

Injuries and transfers. You can claim he caused both (and he obviously has some level of blame) but that’s still the biggest thing that killed him.

Reactions: 1 person
Put Wharton, Hurd, Hendrix, Helm, Preston Williams, Chance Hall, Kirkland, and Todd Kelly, and CBJ would still be here today.

Injuries and transfers. You can claim he caused both (and he obviously has some level of blame) but that’s still the biggest thing that killed him.

His sh!tty approach to S&C led to the injuries.
His sh!tty personality and lies led to the transfers.

100% on him. F him. I’m glad he’s gone.

Reactions: 14 people

No he wouldnt. Butchs fate was sealed after the Georgia game. The only way we even would have been competitive in that game was with Dobbs, AK, Malone, Barnett and Sutton.

Blue horse shoe loves wanya.

I haven't watched this movie in probably 15-20 years so my recollection/interpretation could be off. But this is a play on a line from a 1980's Michael Douglas movie, Wall Street.

Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel - YouTube

Basically the gist of the scene is "Blue horse shoe" was Michael Douglas' code name to reporters. Charlie Sheen is tipping them off to basically an insider trading scheme. The next day there was newspaper articles about his attempt to acquire the steel company.

In other words... Atlanta Vol is telling us we're getting Wanya Morris.

Reactions: 3 people
I haven't watched this movie in probably 15-20 years so my recollection/interpretation could be off. But this is a play on a line from a 1980's Michael Douglas movie, Wall Street.

Basically the gist of the scene is "Blue horse shoe" was Michael Douglas' code name to reporters. Charlie Sheen is tipping them off to basically an insider trading scheme. The next day there was newspaper articles about his attempt to acquire the steel company.

Gordon Gekko-Legend

his 'alpha' prescence, cliches, and buffoonish handling of all things top to bottom cost him.

his lynchpin was recruiting, which now we know he just read Rivals like the rest of us. It was inability to be an effective GM, being a control freak, not making any gametime adjustments, and hiring Bob Shoop.

Shoop should go down as one of the worst hires of all time. Second to Sal Sunseri, but ahead of the OC who switched our line's strong side to left side. Because he was left handed. It was horrible. its still a running joke....we're gonna make plays....in space.

His sh!tty approach to S&C led to the injuries.
His sh!tty personality and lies led to the transfers.

100% on him. F him. I’m glad he’s gone.

YES!!!
tumblr_inline_mriykfmQJZ1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:

Believe I’ll wait for some other confirmation.

I've heard this and the Owen P supposedly has been telling every top tier school

You probably should be ashamed that you know that :)

I’m not. Some of the best music ever made, in my opinion. Loved to listen to them sing,and knew that their music wouldn’t be filled with cuss words and trash.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back