'24 GA TE Jonathan Echols (USF commit)

VDu0Znx.gif

Just wait till Ruiz shows up in that lambo a year or so from now. Glad we got him, but we gotta hold on for quite awhile, just gotta wonder what happens when Miami and others turn up with the money bag. I'm not getting my hopes up here and neither should y'all. At this point, I'll be shocked if we hold on to this kid for 2 whole years after the FM news. They proved its all about the bag today.

Come on VN, that’s worry about the ones we get not the ones we don’t! Let the FM thread fall off page one, don’t give him the satisfaction of seeing his thread at the top.

This is probably like trying to get posters to not respond to trolls I’m sure, but I keep hoping!

Plus I meant to BOOM while here!

Just wait till Ruiz shows up in that lambo a year or so from now. Glad we got him, but we gotta hold on for quite awhile, just gotta wonder what happens when Miami and others turn up with the money bag. I'm not getting my hopes up here and neither should y'all. At this point, I'll be shocked if we hold on to this kid for 2 whole years after the FM news. They proved its all about the bag today.
My guess is we will have a very nice NIL deal lined up for him.

VN Store

Back