'19 GA TE Sean Brown (Tennessee signee)

I've never "followed" anyone around this site. Don't be ridiculous. Truth hurts and sometimes the sheep get angry. I don't do anything different then half the posters on this site do. Catbone, butchna etc. I wonder if they get "stalking" warnings too. Lol hilarious

Some of us actually do know him.

Reactions: 2 people
I've never "followed" anyone around this site. Don't be ridiculous. Truth hurts and sometimes the sheep get angry. I don't do anything different then half the posters on this site do. Catbone, butchna etc. I wonder if they get "stalking" warnings too. Lol hilarious

Alright then. Go into the Lowe thread and eat crow.

Reactions: 3 people
That guy could be an elite player at TE or on defense...his get off is amazing and he plays violent.

Are you just mad that Atlanta didn't give you his tickets? I think it's safe to say you aren't on his charity list..

Reactions: 1 person
5 visitors to watch at Tennessee's spring game

TE Sean Brown

Brown, a three-star prospect from Rome, Ga., has been high on Tennessee since visiting the Vols for the first time on March 3, and he has returned to Knoxville twice since then. He now might be close to a decision — he has referred to May 12 as a possible announcement date — with Tennessee and Auburn currently at the top of his list, and the Vols have some momentum. Tennessee already has landed its top tight-end target, three-star Jackson Lowe. But the Vols have indicated they’re hoping to sign two tight ends, and Brown remains one of their best options to pair with Lowe.

-Callahan

Reactions: 9 people
The Vols could close out their tight end recruiting shortly after Morris’ decision. Sean Brown plans to make his decision on May 12. This is another recruitment that’ll come down between Tennessee and Auburn. I think Brown is higher on Tennessee’s list than Auburn’s. This could be because he’s leaning toward the Vols, though.

The 6-foot-5, 245-pound Brown would round out the recruiting class at the tight end position. He’d join the 6-5, 250-pound Jackson Lowe to give the Vols two big tight ends to build around in the offense.

-B. Morgan

Tennessee recruiting: When will next commitment happen?

Reactions: 3 people
Brown, a three-star tight end from Coosa High School in Rome, Ga., has had his sights set on the same teams as Morris — Auburn and Tennessee — and the Vols recently have looked like the team to beat. He has visited Tennessee four times since early March, most recently attending the Vols’ spring game on April 21. Brown has developed a close relationship with Tennessee tight end commitment Jackson Lowe, and the two have talked about attending the same school. Brown once indicated that he might announce his decision on May 12, but there might be a chance of him waiting a bit longer to decide, with LSU and Ole Miss recently having extended offers to him.

- Callahan

Reactions: 2 people
Let's hope he goes through with his announcement. I don't think there was ever any doubt he was going to continue to pick up SEC offers, including big ones like LSU. He is a far better looking prospect on his tape than his current rankings would suggest.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back