'19 GA WR Ramel Keyton (Tennessee signee)

TalkativeShowyBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: 4 people
[twitter]996828718847938568[/twitter]

His coach having a good relationship with Pruitt will help with Bailey.

Reactions: 6 people
May-retta comes thru with a peach pick.
Number four out of the state of Georgia so far in this class.
Pruitt gets it.
To get us back to our glory days, we need that pipeline out of metro Atlanta again. :clapping::dance2::eek:k:
Thank you, Ramel, and welcome to Big Orange Country!

Reactions: 1 person
I gotta stop reading comments, I get so mad!!! Butch made us such an embarrassment. He built on the Dooley mess. Hate it.

Ga fans are still arrogant.

But we got us a real Ga boy today. We all know they go to TN

As good as they are right now, they're only 1-2 vs. UT in the last three years. When they have a UF or Bama streak against us, I would understand arrogance.

The SEC East isn't going to be a walk in the park anymore. UT and UF got better with their hires, IMO. USCe won't be a pushover either.

Reactions: 3 people
Second great mom-commit quote in a row. First, Wanya’s Mom had to get her hair done, now Ramel’s Mom had her own personal recruiting visit.

Mom’s love Pruitt??

Reactions: 7 people
The Vols land a coveted Peach State playmaker, as 4-star Under Armour All-American wideout Ramel Keyton commits to Tennessee over Auburn and Penn State.

What I always hated about Pruitt recruiting against us...he gets those MOMS.

"Ramel Keyton is a good-get for Tennessee. He’s one of the top receivers in Georgia and one of the better (wideouts) in the country for that matter. I’ve watched him pretty close for two years. I’ve seen him in games, tape, practice, camps, 7-on-7s, and probably the thing that stands out most to me about him is just how he adjusts to the football. Whether it be in the air or it be on the ground. The quarterback is not always going to make the perfect throw, but Ramel definitely makes the tough grabs. He can make the tough catches, has great body control, very flexible with great length. He comes back to the football and he fights for the football. He has strong hands and has shown he can catch the ball in traffic.

"When it comes to guys and receivers being evaluated on speed, he’s not a burner. He’s not going to be a guy that blows it up in the 40, but he plays fast enough. He can get vertical. He can get behind defensive backs, he make the play, stretch the field and go up and high-point the ball.

"He’s a mismatch to the normal sized corner whose 5-10, 5-11 even 6-foot range. He has long arms and even plays bigger than what he is. He has to get stronger and become a better perimeter blocker on the edge, but he’s a kid who will get better and improve, both as a route runner and with strength. I love his natural playmaking ability.”

— Chad Simmons, Rivals.com Southeast Analyst

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back