Game Thread: #23/23 Lady Vols versus #3/5 UCONN

A timeout at a perfect time #That is the difference between her and the one before my friends. I love KJH win or lose she just gave me Pat Summit chills talkin to the officials just now

May it please be noted: Harper called a time out to stop the run!! So all you time out grumblers gotta give her some slack tonight.

Obviously, this is a huge point for us. Keep going inside. Establish a little O flow. Don't sub!

Reactions: stlvolsfan
If I were Kellie.... Next practice would be fundamentals of passing.. No shooting at all. Turnovers are rediculous

Reactions: Dube
And also why Rae needs minutes. Her Athletic abilities our needed. Just have to keep working on her game. It takes time to change bad habits

It's not even remotely over yet. They need to strap in and fight them for everything. Big time games go back and forth. Big time teams maintain their composure.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Run like ya stole Geno's toupee…
Lol! Funny post, but I am 100% certain that what we see is his natural (mostly-intact) head of hair. He’s approaching his mid-60s, so it has naturally thinned a littlr, but he’s hanging in there so far! lol

Reactions: Dube

VN Store

Back