Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Team in the Michele Smith Pediatric Cancer Invitationa

LVs have made 19 errors through 11 games, with 7 attributed to Leach. In 10 games, Florida has made only 1.

How does a prospect of Leach's caliber play so poorly in the field? No excuse, really.

We could have a very good hitting team this year. I think the key will be seniors Overstreet and Aucoin. We need good years from them.

As for Aldrete, she'll always be a quitter to me--leaving after one year is sometimes understandable but leaving a top program midway through your collegiate career is lame--and we will have to play a freshman at catcher next year, yes unless someone else on the current team can play the position.

LVJeff, no, I decided not to go. My daughter's flight doesn't get in to Tampa till 11pm and I didn't want to make that drive twice in one day. getting ready to watch some bball

Go Lady Vols!

It doesn't appear from the Cal stats that either Aldrete or Koening are lighting it up at the plate. Cal did beat Kentucky on Friday for a big win for them.

It seems like transfers never seem to work out. Aldrete is a great talent. Don't think we miss Koenig too much. I wish both a happy life.

How does a prospect of Leach's caliber play so poorly in the field? No excuse, really.

We could have a very good hitting team this year. I think the key will be seniors Overstreet and Aucoin. We need good years from them.

As for Aldrete, she'll always be a quitter to me--leaving after one year is sometimes understandable but leaving a top program midway through your collegiate career is lame--and we will have to play a freshman at catcher next year, yes unless someone else on the current team can play the position.

Lockman is currently the backup catcher....Maddi's little sister Ali arrives in 3 years to play catcher...she is a stud

Today's pitcher's strike/pitch ratio:

E. Gabriel 37/58 or 64% (better than yesterday); B. Bush 20/29 or 69%.

Geathers, Overstreet, Gaffin, Geer, and Aucoin are swinging big bats right now.

Everyone go out and sell out Lee Stadium for the softball team on Thursday!!!! This program deserves support of sell out crowds the Weeklys do a phenomenal job with the softball program!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back