Game Thread Lady Vols vs Arkansas

If the LadyVols win the rest of their regular season games, they'll be a number 4 seed in the sec tourney.

Mizzou will lose at least one more (USC), we have the tie breaker against them
We have the tie breaker against LSU
TA&M will lose at least 2 more (MsSt, USC )
UK will lose at least two more.. (MsSt, USC )

Im not liking Russell's body language already, gets her shot blocked by a guard and looks up the floor thank goodness Jordan got the ball and gave it back to her for the score

What we are seeing is what has been going on all season two players Reynolds and Jackson are non scorers. So if any of the other three players have a bad day shooting we don't score enough points to win. I'm thinking 60 points wins this game.

we've never had a team this entitled that thought all they had to do was put on the Lady Vols uniform and the wins would come. their effort is severely lacking.

Reactions: 1 person
What we are seeing is what has been going on all season two players Reynolds and Jackson are non scorers. So if any of the other three players have a bad day shooting we don't score enough points to win. I'm thinking 60 points wins this game.

I can understand when you're not a scorer but when your team needs you to and you don't even look to score, that is the problem!

Dunbar needs to jack the 3 everytime she touches it since no one else seems to want the damn ball

ladies just please come out and say you're losing on purpose because if you're not then this is this most untalented team in Lady Vols history.

The talent on our team has been overrated after Diamond, Russell, and sometimes Nared it drops off tremendously.

VN Store

Back