Gameday food choices

yoranguavol2

Obviously one could get food from vendors in the stadium, but what other options are there for food close to stadium? I know there are multiple choices on the strip but don't want to walk that way between the vol walk and kickoff. I saw where the volunteer village has food. Is that a good choice? what do they typically have there? Thanks.

Just to add on to the question, does anyone have any opinion on Hard Knox Pizza? The pictures on their website got my mouth watering..

In college I loved going to Jersey Mike's. Wish they hadn't closed.

Now that we've taken to tailgating, we have a good group that is guaranteed to bring good food.

Presidential courtyard is a good place for cheap fastfood
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Obviously one could get food from vendors in the stadium, but what other options are there for food close to stadium? I know there are multiple choices on the strip but don't want to walk that way between the vol walk and kickoff. I saw where the volunteer village has food. Is that a good choice? what do they typically have there? Thanks.

Last year in the village was pizza, bar-b-q, burgers and between the village and Andy Holt were more burgers, hot dogs/sausages and more bbq. Also McAllisters in TBA was open, not sure if it is still there.

I like to park downtown and eat at the brewery before games. Puts you in prime position for a couple of libations afterwards, too.

VN Store

Back