Gary Danielson…nooooooooooooooo!

Nessler has always been top notch IMO. On the other hand,Danielson is a douche. Almost as bad as Greise used to be

Reactions: sami
Go to the game. The PA is pretty horrible. You can’t hear anything.

Or watch TV and listen to the WNML broadcast. Sync the TV - you may have to pause it a few seconds to match them.

Nessler has always been top notch IMO. On the other hand,Danielson is a douche. Almost as bad as Greise used to be

Agree. Nessler is a huge step up from the pompous blowhard Lundquist. Just calls the game in a professional manner, and no screaming or 'signature' calls.

Beth Mowins does all kinds of sports. She fills in on Cubs broadcasts and does Raider preseason as well...plus other stuff. Terrible on Cub broadcasts. Woman or man...just a fact.

878ee2ab8306cd8dbd738c9a7507b32b.jpg

Just announced on the Bama-aTm broadcast, Nessler and Danielson will be calling the Vols next Saturday at 3:30. He can never say anything positive about TN. win or lose, Gary will be insufferable. Gaaaaaaahhhh.

Much rather listen to Bob.

I get that you are a fan. I'm not trying to argue. But following Ward has no bearing on the fact that he is awful at his job. I agree that Ward was a tough act to follow and even if Bumbling Bob was good he would never be in that class. But he just is bad at his job. Very very bad.

If a Play By Play announcer job was hiring and had a detailed job description and requirements.....Bob would not even qualify to apply for the job.

You should apply, then.

I guess most here are younger and I hope Danielson's age isn't the reason for the dislike. That just wouldn't be right Volnation.

The gripers don't seem to realize if they buy a ticket they don't have to listen to anyone. They actually don't have to listen anyway.

Just announced on the Bama-aTm broadcast, Nessler and Danielson will be calling the Vols next Saturday at 3:30. He can never say anything positive about TN. win or lose, Gary will be insufferable. Gaaaaaaahhhh.
Hopefully he catches laryngitis the night before🙏

VN Store

Back