Georgia favored by 10 at UT

Sadly, I predict the Vols will be looking ahead to Vandy. This will be close up to half time ( see Bama game ) before Georgia wakes up.

I'm really surprised that the line isn't higher. I'm sure part of it is it's a home game for us, but they beat us by two touchdowns last year and that was arguably our best team in 20 years. And, regardless of what some people tried to say, the game wasn't as close as the final score suggested. I hope it's close like the line suggests. It would be nice to watch a competitive game against them for once.
Wow, I have NEVER bet against the Vols with money on the line!! But, this seems like sure money to take the Dogs on this one!!

They are being kind. As a VOL fan it pains me to state again that this is a 15+ differential at a minimum. I remember some VOL upsets of Jawja before when they came in heavily ranked. I don't think anyone sneaks up on this team of barkers. But, yes I would settle for a VOLS victory for sure. Head says heart needs to be realistic.

I think that number goes up during the week as many will jump on GA to cover 10 and force LV to increase it to get more votes for Vols. It would take probably 17 to get my bet.

With Georgia flavored, our players need to do two things. First, with a major gut check, get their heads screwed on straight at taking the win. I'm not talking about trying. I'm talking about taking, on every play. If one play does not work, then win the next play. Take and take and take. Two, communicate with Coach about rocking and rolling this game. I'm not talking about going for every fourth down like a fool. I'm talking about forgetting conservative and letting the team play all out, with balls to the wall and hair on fire. You know they want to turn loose, and heck yes they can. jmho Go Vols!!!
Thats what Lane Kiffen said, nothing to lose balls to the wall but sometimes the story ends there with a thud.

Somebody gonna upset them sooner or later -

We’re just the misfits to do it.

Number three on jet sweeps and double reverses.
The fake punt we’ve been waiting on all year.
The fake screen pass bomb.
The pass from squirrel back to Joe.

All of it.

Neyland gonna be LOUD!!!!!!!!!

I'm really surprised that the line isn't higher. I'm sure part of it is it's a home game for us, but they beat us by two touchdowns last year and that was arguably our best team in 20 years. And, regardless of what some people tried to say, the game wasn't as close as the final score suggested. I hope it's close like the line suggests. It would be nice to watch a competitive game against them for once.

The line could move to Georgia favored by 13.5 or 14 points by Saturday.

Sadly, I predict the Vols will be looking ahead to Vandy. This will be close up to half time ( see Bama game ) before Georgia wakes up.
Nah. We gonna get the ground and pound from the jump...

In the second half, they gonna finish us.

Reactions: volfeeva
I'm hoping its just something about road games in November in towns named Columbia 🤪 We snapped back pretty good last year maybe we will again.
Don't think the road environment slowed Herring. Kid doesn't have the speed to play LB in space. He'd be great as a run stuffer, but you have him covering in space in the second level and it's a mismatch. Make it against Bowers and it's game over.

I'll put down 50k for the leghumpers to cover

And you KNOW how I hate georgia. That is all.

VN Store

Back