Georgia Invasion on TN River during game

There was a dude that had 2 pirate ships docked on Loudon.We need. him and a crew clad in orange and flying checkerboard flags following them around.I was fishing one day and they rounded a bend,it was a WTH moment for sure.
There used to be a guy on Lake Chehaw (in Albany Georgia on the Flint River) that had a pirate ship. I happened to pass by it a few times.

People have examined the videos closely and counted EIGHT people leaving the harbor on the SS Minnow. Yet there were only SEVEN castaways on the island. Who is the missing passenger and what happened to him or her?

The 8th one was Bunny (appeared in the pilot). Her personality was too similar to Ginger's, and was written out of the story for Mary Anne. The disappearance of Bunny was never explained in the show.

Ah….a true Gilligan’s Island Scholar….
First, I don’t consider the Pilot as canon.
Second, even in the pilot there were still only seven castaways. Bunny was a character REPLACED by Ginger, not simply written out to overcome similarities to Ginger (who wasn’t in the cast yet)
But good catch knowing about Bunny. I am so glad they recast the Professor too after the Pilot. Russell Johnson was the perfect actor for that part

We are the butt sniffers from UGA. Where should we park our yacht?? I'm thinking you very much, Please...

1694020771012.png

GO VOLS!!!!

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
I wonder if there is a way we can dye the river orange that is eco-friendly like what they do in Chicago for Saint Patrick’s Day?
that would be something to behold.....if you can figure out how to checkerboard it I am in😁

Reactions: VolPack22
I’m going to call up the cousins from Vandy and tell them to anchor down…as in drop one down off the Hensley Street bridge on them.IMG_6273.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HooahVol
Ah….a true Gilligan’s Island Scholar….
First, I don’t consider the Pilot as canon.
Second, even in the pilot there were still only seven castaways. Bunny was a character REPLACED by Ginger, not simply written out to overcome similarities to Ginger (who wasn’t in the cast yet)
But good catch knowing about Bunny. I am so glad they recast the Professor too after the Pilot. Russell Johnson was the perfect actor for that part
It's been a long time since I've seen the pilot. I thought the two girls were Ginger and Bunny, and they were both secretaries?
Was it Mary Anne and Bunny?
Then in the series it was Ginger the movie star and Mary Anne the farm girl.

The third girl, whether Mary Anne or Ginger, was a stowaway, unnoticed at boarding time.

It's been a long time since I've seen the pilot. I thought the two girls were Ginger and Bunny, and they were both secretaries?
Was it Mary Anne and Bunny?
Then in the series it was Ginger the movie star and Mary Anne the farm girl.

The third girl, whether Mary Anne or Ginger, was a stowaway, unnoticed at boarding time.
The pilot is hard to find. It also has a totally different theme song than the rest of the series, a goofy Calypso style number. I do Not remember the second Secretary‘s name

Fear not brethren. There is no way they figure out how to navigate around the 13 dams on the Chattahoochee.

They’ll get arrested for reckless boat driving en route anyway.

VN Store

Back