Get over to the baseball board, folks.

Completely agree. Haven’t watched NBA for years. I couldn’t go a Sunday without NFL Football but stopped watching a few years ago like so many others. I don’t miss it one bit. Baseball is next. I won’t watch it any longer and I imagine it will be the same. I won’t miss it at all. Impulsive, ignorant decisions are going to cost them more than they could have imagined.

I quit watching MLB years back when they just up and called the All Star game as they "ran out of pitchers." That's when the game gets more fun is when you have to bring in guys playing positions they're not used to do, especially since they were stars of of that year. 3rd basemen and left fielders pitching they've not done since Little League. MLB baseball missed what the game was all about to fans like me, haven't watched a game since and won't.

Reactions: MAD
Watching baseball on Television is hard for me to do.
Going to the stadium I can watch all the innings easily. Nothing better than have a game atmosphere to keep your attention.
Go Vols.

For anyone still not paying attention to baseball....we just ripped the heart and soul out of LSU fans and literally had their coach in tears and were going to the College World Series.
It is not often you get to make an opposing team's COACH cry. Players, sometimes. Coaches, never.

Except we did. It was a beatdown of epic proportions.

Proud of the lads.

Go Vols! Win it all in Omaha!

Reactions: VolNExile and MAD
I bet he would have been crying his last game win or lose;)
We were whupping them like they didn't belong there, brother. He was crying because it was embarrassing. He was emotional because it was his last game, but he was crying because his last appearance was a swept-in-two-by-double-digits train wreck.

GO Vols!

We were whupping them like they didn't belong there, brother. He was crying because it was embarrassing. He was emotional because it was his last game, but he was crying because his last appearance was a swept-in-two-by-double-digits train wreck.

GO Vols!

200.gif
200w.gif

VN Store

Back