Go Vols even in Scotland

We are having a break at Ben Nevis in Scotland (needed something to forget Gainsville) and I was walking through the local village called Fort William wearing my prized Tennessee hoodie when this chap passing me shouted “Go Vols”, how cool is that, I’m still smiling 🙂
The wife and I are in Glencoe today…. Just down the road from you. We are going to have dinner no Fort William tonight. I’ll be wearing my orange since it’s game day. If you see me, holler out a “Go Vols!” I’ll buy you a dram.

The wife and I are in Glencoe today…. Just down the road from you. We are going to have dinner no Fort William tonight. I’ll be wearing my orange since it’s game day. If you see me, holler out a “Go Vols!” I’ll buy you a dram.
Dam about the Dram, I was actually at the three sisters mountain range this morning but leaving early for home tomorrow, hope you are having a lovely time in Glencoe the weather was great today (if you have been to Scotland you will find that hard to believe)
Enjoy the game tonight we are going to be ready and sharp with Milton having the breaks taken off like the last two drives at Florida when he carved his way downfield quite effortlessly.

Reactions: RockytopJYB
I should pay more attention. I’d totally have chimed in earlier myself as well. Meeting a fellow Vol on the road would have been rad. We’re in Glencoe at the beach houses at Hollytree Inn. Such a beautiful spot in the world !!!

Go Vols!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I should pay more attention. I’d totally have chimed in earlier myself as well. Meeting a fellow Vol on the road would have been rad. We’re in Glencoe at the beach houses at Hollytree Inn. Such a beautiful spot in the world !!!

Go Vols!
Such a shame I would have loved to have met up, if you come again please let me know 😊

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back