Growth of high school football in the state.

Sorry, I was talking about the word "influx" and how it was used correctly!

As for the Titans being responsible for the influx of talent? I'd say they may have a hand in it, particularly in middle Tennessee. Nashville and Murfreesboro have blown up in population in the past 15 years. That may or may not be due to having an NFL team though.

the fact you even loosely try and give the titans credit for that is hilarious. The fact that middle tennessee has growth is because nashville area is willing to give large companies massive benefits to relocate there...Nissan came from Cali, bridgestone from somewhere, don't forget all the hospital chains (HCA, Community, few other) are all expanding massively. Nashville, although getting more and more expensive, is still cheaper than California, New York, Chicago, etc.

the fact you even loosely try and give the titans credit for that is hilarious. The fact that middle tennessee has growth is because nashville area is willing to give large companies massive benefits to relocate there...Nissan came from Cali, bridgestone from somewhere, don't forget all the hospital chains (HCA, Community, few other) are all expanding massively. Nashville, although getting more and more expensive, is still cheaper than California, New York, Chicago, etc.

"Like I said, it may or may not have much of an influence. Having professional athletes and former players and coaches popping up as coaches in the Nashville metro area doesn't hurt. I'd say us having a relatively low cost of living and no state income tax has encouraged many people and businesses to relocate here. Probably one of many factors of our population boom and greater talent pool." - me

I said pretty much what you said like 5 posts up...

They are far from the only reason for the talent boom in this state but you have to give the Titans some credit.

The Titans make a $1,000 grant contribution to the High School football program of an honored weekly coach and also a $2,000 grant to the school of the Coach of the Year winner. Now in its 14th season, the Titans have awarded more than $150,000 from the Titans Foundation to football programs across the state in honor of the Coach of the Week and Year winners.

Also there is the "ANNUAL TITANS HIGH SCHOOL COACHES CLINIC" The opportunity to retrieve useful knowledge from the Tennessee Titans coaching staff. The clinic includes classroom sessions, as well as, moving outdoors where the position coaches will provide instructions on specific drills and techniques.

Reactions: 2 people
They are far from the only reason for the talent boom in this state but you have to give the Titans some

Also there is the "ANNUAL TITANS HIGH SCHOOL COACHES CLINIC" The opportunity to retrieve useful knowledge from the Tennessee Titans coaching staff. The clinic includes classroom sessions, as well as, moving outdoors where the position coaches will provide instructions on specific drills and technique.

Maybe the high school coaches should give the Titans a clinic on coaching

VN Store

Back