Hail to the Washington Commanders

I like the crest. A lot actually. I think Admirals or Generals would’ve been better than Commanders, but they did infinitely better than Cleveland and the “Guardians”

I like the crest. A lot actually. I think Admirals or Generals would’ve been better than Commanders, but they did infinitely better than Cleveland and the “Guardians”
I like the crest, minus the incorrect Super Bowl year thing

Wasn't a fan of Admirals, Generals would have worked though

Since Kirk Cousins left after the 2017 season, Washington has the NFL's worst total QBR (36.7).

On the surface, what we gave up isn’t that bad. But Wentz isn’t the long term answer. I wouldn’t be surprised if he winds up benched by mid season

On the surface, what we gave up isn’t that bad. But Wentz isn’t the long term answer. I wouldn’t be surprised if he winds up benched by mid season
I like it a lot actually. Take Sauce or a WR at 11. Take Strong, Howell or Ridder in round 2. Wentz can start until the guy is ready. No guaranteed money past this year. It’s better than trotting Heinicke out there again.

I shouldn't laugh because we will still figure out a way to lose the time we play yall but for now.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

VN Store

Back