Happy 4th of July!

Anyone have any big plans this weekend? I'll be hanging around the house. I think we're planning to cook some ribs on the grill tomorrow and will probably spend some time by the pool with the family. Nothing too exciting, but I'm looking forward to it.

What is everyone else up to this holiday weekend? Any big plans? Food menus? Fireworks? etc.

We can't shoot fireworks in the Davidson city limits. That is a county law. My neighborhood sent a reminder letter. My kid doesn't like it anyway. However the grill will be hot. Wearing the red, white and blue and staying home.

my wife got the fire works with my 5 year old-Enuff said😕😕...Let’s just say theirs gonna be lots of sparklers and pretty crackles lol.Im not allowed to go cause i try to re create desert storm in my backyard😃

Brews, Burgers and brats, summer veggies and fruits, homemade ice cream with small group of family and friends.
I let others buy and handle the fireworks now. It is too easy to overspend on fireworks.
Because of you, home made ice cream is not on the menu at the Freak house today. :)

EcFWyQuWsAENuGH

Under my bed with knees clacking in a Hazmat suit scared of the virus. Not really, doing much the same as everyone here, food, folks, and fun even though I'm in the target zone due to age. Primarily sticking to Atkins diet, meats and cheeses, no carbs or sugars in sauces or anything else. Got to get rid of all the pizza and potato salads I ate during the shut down with no gym.

I realize I take fireworks a bit for granted now that we don’t have them. A few people on the street have gone in and are doing their own show w some legit fireworks. Looking forward to it

Pool

ALEXANDER HAMILTON

Beer

Dogs

Then Jackie D and I are reenacting the Whiskey Rebellion - beginning with cornhole, then moving to bottle rocket target practice.

...perhaps bottle rocket cornhole?

Then family Spades tournament.

4CEA9392-B829-47D0-BD27-70E261055060.jpeg

Happy 4th to everyone in the greatest country on the earth! Our menu consists of smoked turkey, smoked chicken wings, ribs, Mac n cheese, baked beans, and hush puppies. We’ve got an American flag cake, brownie and cookie dough ice cream, mint chocolate chip ice cream, root beer floats, and of course plenty of various beers to celebrate the country I love! Be thankful to live in this nation and enjoy everyone! 🇺🇸

VN Store

Back