Harrison Bailey started following...

a kid follows all kinds of people on Twitter. Bailey also follows Pitt HC Narduzzi

Yurcich aint the right guy . people are gonna run with this like a bunch of damn hound dogs with bees on their butt. SMH

I am not sure what to think if it is him. Is that Mike Gundy's offense or his? Is he handicapped by Mike Gundy or does Mike Gundy make him look better as a play caller?
I know what you will think “ he sucks , we suck , everybody sucks sucks” . Go ahead and start pissing and moaning, you’re late.

What is wrong with us???......We are literally grasping at straws!!! We just posted 48 comments in 12 min based on a commits Twitter following!!!! Why are you doing this too us Lord!?!?! Why God!?!?! Why cant we have our 90's back???? Why???!!!??..........ok, I got that out of my system. So much for having our OC picked out weeks ago if this is true. I'd be good with this hire.

What is wrong with us???......We are literally grasping at straws!!! We just posted 48 comments in 12 min based on a commits Twitter following!!!! Why are you doing this too us Lord!?!?! Why God!?!?! Why cant we have our 90's back???? Why???!!!??..........ok, I got that out of my system. So much for having our OC picked out weeks ago if this is true. I'd be good with this hire.

Ehhh, offseason came early this year.

We are a passionate fan base Hoss. Just go with it

I like this guy and hope it pans out. Do we have a QB who is athletic and smart enough to run the inside read option ?

So your username is supposed to read as "die hard" more than "diehard", I guess?
Y’all are like wolves in sheep’s clothing thinking we are getting some awesome OC. If we get one great but I’m almost certain it’s going to be one HUGE bust of a hire. Pruitt is royally f—ked next year...6-6 next year gents. Get back to me when the announcement is made....

Is Mike Yurcich the Favorite for the Tennessee Offensive Coordinator Job?

giphy.gif

Lol, somoene posts a coach is going somewhere else from a random internet site, and it's bashed.

But when said random site says he might be going here.....LEGIT!

My fear is if this is our target, he will follow his current boss’ lead and use it for leverage for a bigger pay raise. Then we’re back to square one.

I'm thinking there's going to be more upset fans than happy simply because it has taken so long

VN Store

Back