Haynesworth calling for boycott...

But only Ky and Fl won more during his tenure. Yeah, he under achieved for a program who historically hasn’t done much in basketball.
UT has as much winning tradition as anyone in the SEC not named UK...and after reviewing your posting history, you glowing talking about that ignorant idiot Penny and calling Barnes a retread loser tells me all I have to know about you....you are a self proclaimed Tiger High fan, and have a long history of making every sport post here about racial BS.

Martin is an average coach, not because he's black but because he's a moron, like your boy lil Penny....all these soft emotionally fragile idiots who use excuses of why they fail

Fat Albert played the RaceCard because it works 90%+ of the time. Look at all the major corporations who are doing backflips to dispel any notion that they might be racist. I know I will never buy a shoe lace from Nike again.
Funny how they play the race game here... while using child labor in Asia.

UT has as much winning tradition as anyone in the SEC not named UK...and after reviewing your posting history, you glowing talking about that ignorant idiot Penny and calling Barnes a retread loser tells me all I have to know about you....you are a self proclaimed Tiger High fan, and have a long history of making every sport post here about racial BS.

Martin is an average coach, not because he's black but because he's a moron, like your boy lil Penny....all these soft emotionally fragile idiots who use excuses of why they fail
I call things like i see them and you worked up now. 😂😂 You doing a background check tells me what I need to know. Attack me instead of the topic of discussion. I’ve spoke on Phil’s treatment as well as Schiano but you failed to mention that.

I call things like i see them and you worked up now. 😂😂 You doing a background check tells me what I need to know. Attack me instead of the topic of discussion. I’ve spoke on Phil’s treatment as well as Schiano but you failed to mention that.

Reactions: MaTaLa
If Martin were qualified then someone would hire him. You don't "lose" points these days by hiring black people into positions of authority and prestige. Just the opposite.

And making this claim against UT is particularly ridiculous. UT is by no stretch a "racist" institution. Quite the opposite.

Wasn't it Haynesworth that was always in trouble in the NFL for dirty pay and late hits? The color of your skin should not have any bearing on your qualifications to coach.

Reactions: tennmartin
not at all, i just know a drive by poster troll trying to stir up other fanbases with nonsense...but then again Penny would be right up your alley, he whines about nonexistent racism as much as Martin does....you might want to ask your hero Cuonzo what he told KPD before he left town

not at all, i just know a drive by poster troll trying to stir up other fanbases with nonsense...but then again Penny would be right up your alley, he whines about nonexistent racism as much as Martin does....you might want to ask your hero Cuonzo what he told KPD before he left town
You know a lot about this non existent racism I see. Why are you so focused on something that’s not there?

Reactions: lexkyvol and MaTaLa
You know a lot about this non existent racism I see. Why are you so focused on something that’s not there?
Focused? Lol we are laughing at you and other like you who make emotional excuse for why they fail in life. I didn’t start this thread and unlike you 25% of my entire posting history isn’t about the big bad white man keeping mediocre coaches down. Go back to tiger high. You should be used to being on a losing team in life

Focused? Lol we are laughing at you and other like you who make emotional excuse for why they fail in life. I didn’t start this thread and unlike you 25% of my entire posting history isn’t about the big bad white man keeping mediocre coaches down. Go back to tiger high. You should be used to being on a losing team in life
So you know me personally enough to call me a failure? You have issues and I won’t get into the personal attacks with you. That’s for the weak minded.

Reactions: lexkyvol
So you know me personally enough call me a failure? You have issues and I won’t get into the personal attacks. That’s for the weak minded.
You’re a tiger high fan but since also you seem to have a reading comprehension problem, I was referring to you making excuses for average coaches who fail because of your misguided political views

You’re a tiger high fan but since also you seem to have a reading comprehension problem, I was referring to you making excuses for average coaches who fail because of your misguided political views
You talking about emotional? 😂😂 Catch a nap. 👌🏿

Little penny

Fat Albert played the RaceCard because it works 90%+ of the time. Look at all the major corporations who are doing backflips to dispel any notion that they might be racist. I know I will never buy a shoe lace from Nike again.

You mean paying $300 for shoes that cost $2 to make isn't smart??? :)

you are almost to post 150. Keep going! You already have doubled your IQ!
I thought you had to work. I hope you aren’t wasting your employer’s time. I have plenty of time. I noticed there are gaps in your response so you must be stealing time. 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: lexkyvol
I thought you had to work. I hope you aren’t wasting your employer’s time. I have plenty of time. I noticed there are gaps in your response so you must be stealing time. 😂😂 I kill idiots with kindness.
I am the employer. Try again

VN Store

Back