heard the students were planning a walk out

You have to show up to walk out. The students are not here in full force.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

From what I understand the ones that want Jones gone are planning on doing it. It would be a shame. It's one think for ppl to talk but to embarrass the School on National TV and the Players is not good. I am sure the players would be pissed off if it happened,

If i was a player i would be more pissed off at my production on the field because lack of coaching and would be a wake up call for them to want better and deserve better..

Well Trump did say get up and leave if you’re offended....so....

Thats right!!! If people dont like what they see then get up and walk out..what easier way of saying to the coaches or owners that this is bs..nfl and college can both be walked out on..its very simple

I have season tickets and i will not attend another vols football game as long as butch jones is on the coaching staff..i know exactly why they are leaving..piss poor effort across the board!!!

How many you got? I buy them for a good price. Military discount please.

let em walk. Probably just a rumor started by ten kids, ten (overly) partied kids.

i would prefer tennessee keep it's stupid stuff at home. Going to a football game to protest your coach is beyond stupid. this isn't berkley or duke.

^^^
I was there (sympathy accepted) did not see anything that gave this rumor any credence. As a matter of fact, was pleased with how many stayed to the end - considering it was really a poor quality of football on display. So my conclusion is Vol fans, students or others, were supportive of the team.

The president has a valid point!!! He isnt wrong...not akways right by any means...but the one time he is right..

Oh I get it, snowflake mentality is ok when you agree with the behavior, but bad when you don't.

ksbp.gif

I want Jones gone but this would be beyond stupid. Let the season play itself out and if and when we've gone 6-6 let him go. Students walking out will make us a laughing stock.

I believe doing things that make us a laughing stock is pretty much expected anymore. I am either willing to be the guy that buys 10,000 marbles, or the guys who knocks down the drum major and marches the band into a dead end alley.

VN Store

Back