Help is on the way...

The guy is obviously huge but how is that arm size calculated? The biggest bodybuilders in history measure in at about 24 inch arms (excluding obvious synthol).

36.5 inch arms probably mean sleeve length. Warren has long arms.
Oh length, that makes more sense. Here’s what legit 22 to 23 inch arms look like.

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0071.png
    IMG_0071.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: DonDiego
Every post says stuff,but no name. So is he like Harvey the invisible rabbit in Jimmy Stewart film? No one else sees him. I've found nothing on sites for vols. No rocky top news. No rocky top insider. No volquest. So is this a hot air Ballon that is grounded?

Pooka. Loved that movie.... HARVEY. When movies were actual art. Not special effects.

LOL, of course. Did somebody actually think it was his Biceps?
I thought that’s what they were trying to say at first; really stupid on my part I admit. Also, just an FYI, while people often brag about having 20 inch or whatever biceps, they really mean their entire arm, and triceps typically take up about 2/3 of that circumference. Biceps just get all the glamour and attention, while triceps are accounting for most of the arm size.

Where do things stand now as far as the probable 2 deep on the oline next year?

In my opinion, the strength of the oline will be the biggest factor for next season (even moreso than our secondary woes).
John Campbell - Sham Umarov (LT)
Jackson Lampley-Andrej Karic (LG)
Cooper Mays - Vysen Lang (C)
Javontez Spraggins - Max Anderson (RG)
Gerald Mincey - Dane Davis (RT)

He is a high character kid who comes from good parents and is going to be the type who is here for all 4 years and then goes pro with bachelors and masters degree. Gonna be a fan favorite I think. Guy you can't help but root for.

if he's a good character kid, then he'll learn the footwork

The guy is obviously huge but how is that arm size calculated? The biggest bodybuilders in history measure in at about 24 inch arms (excluding obvious synthol).
Lol that measurement is arm length. If he had 24 inch arm length I could promise u he would not get recruited by anyone

Folks don’t realize how hard is to transition playing tackle in the SEC.

Warren definitely looks the part but just like any other high school kid, they’ll still need coaching.
and yet we see Bama, LSU, and Florida for years routinely starting true freshman at OT.

VN Store

Back