Hendon made CJH look better than he is

That’s actually a good point. Assuming we beat Vandy, eight wins with this guy at QB is about as good as it gets. Which makes it even more concerning he didn’t at least get Nico more snaps somewhere along the way. Worrying about a redshirt is plain dumb.
That’s more my gripe. I don’t have a severe problem with starting Milton but not getting Nico more snaps is frustrating.

I’ve come to the conclusion that without the effort and talents of Dobbs and Hooker, UT football (as we once knew it) would be a total footnote in history. They kept us afloat.

Reactions: lefthander
I can't even describe how idiotic all these threads are. Wish Freak would just lock the board for 24 hours after a loss

I’ve come to the conclusion that without the effort and talents of Dobbs and Hooker, UT football (as we once knew it) would be a total footnote in history. They kept us afloat.
Heupel’s system is strong and the fundamentals are solid but it’s huge having someone that can take off when things aren’t there and punish the defense. Joe has that physical ability but he indecisive.

I’m agreeing with you on this. What you quoted from me was towards CJH lol.
I don’t know, at the end of the day, the coach chooses who plays QB. If Nico isn’t ready, then bring out Gaston Moore or Navy Shuler or some guy from fraternity row if that’s what it takes. If the guy you brought to the dance isn’t getting it done, then change to something else. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Reactions: Orange931
I can't even describe how idiotic all these threads are. Wish Freak would just lock the board for 24 hours after a loss
I am actually sober, and not raging from the loss I took UGA and the points so I made money. I made a post that engages conversation and debate. If you can't deal with it keep scrolling.

Heupel’s system is strong and the fundamentals are solid but it’s huge having someone that can take off when things aren’t there and punish the defense. Joe has that physical ability but he indecisive.
Dobbs did it without really even having a system 😂.
Excuse me, it was an infallible system

Provide your argument or keep scrolling. Those are your options
Lol we lose to #1 team in the country. We have a ass load of injuries on both sides of the ball to key players, and you want to make a dumbass post that HH who was a reject from Va Tech made JH look better than he is! That’s a stupid post!

Thanks for playing now run along mommies calling!

CJH has made many QBs look good. Milton is the exception not the rule.
But why would CJH stick with the guy to this point outside of anything but misplaced loyalty? The QB1 spot is killing this vaunted offense, so why is he sticking with it?

I think most would be ok with seeing anyone - and I mean Nico, Moore, Shuler, or a homeless guy from Cumberland - try to run this offense and lose after the crapshow we have seen from Joe most of this season. At least it’s trying to do something different and put the team in a position to win.

But why would CJH stick with the guy to this point outside of anything but misplaced loyalty? The QB1 spot is killing this vaunted offense, so why is he sticking with it?

I think most would be ok with seeing anyone - and I mean Nico, Moore, Shuler, or a homeless guy from Cumberland - try to run this offense and lose after the crapshow we have seen from Joe most of this season. At least it’s trying to do something different and put the team in a position to win.
I might have to pray about it.

If Hooker was so transcendent, why did he lose the job at Va Tech?
Because the VA tech coach was an idiot? Hooker wasn’t terrible at VA tech. I think he probably had more talent surrounding him at UT vs Tech though.

Heupel has been billed as an offensive savant. Offensive savants do more with less--otherwise, it's false advertising. He's supposed to be a guy
who can take a Milton and our offensive talent and make it more than it might be with a lesser offensive coach. He hasn't done that.
Are you kidding me…. He did just that. This is the first time he has not had a top 10 offense in yrs why - Joe just doesn’t have it; Squirrel had a sophomore slump with the drops; and injuries it just that simple

Lol we lose to #1 team in the country. We have a ass load of injuries on both sides of the ball to key players, and you want to make a dumbass post that HH who was a reject from Va Tech made JH look better than he is! That’s a stupid post!

Thanks for playing now run along mommies calling!
Your statement is illogical, and ignorant.

UF, Mizzu, Bama. In all of which we looked sub par. It was more than an isolated incident. So you can convince yourself that it was only tonight we have been outcoached and outperformed.

HH absolutely made CJH look great last yr. JM is also a "reject" of UM and has made it abundantly clear why he never got to play.

Because the VA tech coach was an idiot? Hooker wasn’t terrible at VA tech. I think he probably had more talent surrounding him at UT vs Tech though.
HH started 15 games and played in 25 in 3 seasons at Va Tech. Here are his stats and tell me JH didn’t make him a superstar!

IMG_7147.jpeg

VN Store

Back